chapter 23

eunbi locked the house after saying one last goodbye to it. Then, head over to the airport with her luggage.

She reached seoul and immediately went home, just like what her brother told her to. She was still upset with herself for making jungkook hurt and worried. This is her first time having a boyfriend. She really dont know how relationships work. But now she do.

"im home.." she said.

"eunbi komo!" Seohyun ran to her and hugged eunbi tightly.

She chuckled, "aigoo, do you miss me that much?"

"Eunbi-ya.." somin hugged eunbi. "Minhyuk is upstairs in his office. He probably wants to talk to you. Dont take his words yesterday too hard eunbi-ya.." she added.

Eunbi smiled assuringly to somin and head to her brother's office after putting her luggage in her room.

"oppa.." she said and came in.

"eunbi." He called her.

"Im sorry... i just wanted to see hiw living in that house was like.." she told him.

"How did you find out about that house anyway?" He asked.

"I was playing videogames in your laptop when i saw an email popping out. Then i saw a picture of a house and someone from Venice sent it to you. He said that he wanted to view the house and see if he can buy it. But im sorry oppa...i rejected him.." she muttered while looking down, feeling extremely bad. "I don't want to sell that house that I've never lived in before oppa. That is appa's house. And i will object if you plan on selling that house."

"Aish eunbi-ya. Why would i sell that house. In fact i was planning to bring somin, seohyun and you along to a family trip to Venice this coming december. And we can experience living in that house together." Minhyuk explained.

"I found this while cleaning the house.." she hand over a guitar pick. "I knew you can play the guitar well so i thought i could bring this back. I found out that this is the most expensive guitar pick."

"m-my guitar pick...i lost it. Appa bought it for me for my birthday since my fingers were all bruised thanks to strumming the guitar without it. We were going to move to seoul so that you will be born there but appa passed away..3 days before we were about to head to seoul." He explained. "When we were packing, i didnt realise that i didnt bring along my pick.."

"Well there you go. I've found it for you." Eunbi smiled widely.

"Im so sorry for shouting at you yesterday..im just so worried about you.." he hugged her tight.

"Gwaenchana, im sorry too oppa.."

Then she went to unpack in her room and went to bed. She got a jetlag so she wants to sleep it off.

***

she woke up the next morning and received text from yuju.

Yuju❤️: wanna hang out?

eunbi (me): sure what time?

Yuju❤️: 12pm? At jungkook's house. Im not allowed to go out of his house since the guys told me to clean his house. 🙄.

eunbi(me): oh. Uh. okay?

seen at 10.07am.

End of conversation.

eunbi pov

I lazily got up and get bathed quickly. I then changed into my clothes.

Last two days when i was in Venice, and when jungkook and minhyuk oppa came and left after seeing me, i went to cut my hair short

Last two days when i was in Venice, and when jungkook and minhyuk oppa came and left after seeing me, i went to cut my hair short. ^ why did i keep my hair long? Because jungkook loved it. He loved playing with my hair and tying it the way he wants it to be. When he said that we're over so why not cut it short am I right?

I went to eat breakfast with the three of them.

"Oh where are you going?" Somin eonnie asked.

"Yuju eonnie wants to meet me later" i told her.

She then nod her head.

After breakfast i took just my phone and wallet along with me and left the house to meet yuju. It was still early so i walked to jungkook's house. I also brought along jungkook's birthday gift but im not sure whether to give him or not.

I knocked on the door and it was opened by taehyung.

"T-taehyung.." i mumbled.

"eunbi-ya!!" He shouted in happiness and hugged me tight there and then.

"yah yah you're squeezing me!" I tapped his back.

"Oh right! Come in!" He said.

I went in and saw yuju. I ran to her and hugged her tight.

"Eonnie!"

She hugged me and stroked my hair.

"Ive missed you so much eunbi-ya" she said with tears in her eyes.

"yahhhhh dont cryyy" i laughed and wiped away her tears. She smiled at me.

"S-so how is the thing about yeri.." i asked softly.

"she is now together with sehun. She is getting married to him soon. Jungkook is not going bankrupt anymore thanks to your brother" she explained.

"Is he home?" I asked.

"nope but i think he will be back soon" she replied.

"Im going to rush upstairs for a while." I said and sprint upstairs to his office.

I put the bracelet and my card for his belated birthday on his desk and ran down back.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked.

"join me for a dance class" she said with a pretty smile. (A/n: i fell in love with yuju's smile and especially her hair. She is so prettyyy)

----tbc----