chapter 7

eunbi pov

"Explain. Truthfully everything about you. Dont worry. Ive got all day" he bitterly chuckled.

"oh if you do have all day, why did you ask that yeoja to wait in your bedroom?" I thought.

"What did you say?" He asks.

Wait, i was thinking out loud? Oh god eunbi.

"N-nothing." I choked. "I am Hwang eunbi, daughter of Hwang Jaehyun and Jung Yerin. Im Hwang Minhyuk's only sister. I lived alone and quit school at the age of 16. Jeon Somin is my sister-in-law. She takes good care of me too. She visits me often in my old apartment." I explained.

"i want this job. So badly. Ever since i found out about both my parent's death. I want to take revenge for their deaths. SAnother reason is because i need money to pay for my house bills and not just rely on minhyuk." I continued. "Thats all boss."

"B-boss?" He asks.

"well. I felt that it would be rude to call my own boss, his name when i have no close relationship with you. My job is to keep you safe and thats all." I told him.

What has gotten into me? Was i jealous that yeri is his girlfriend? Wait i didnt even know that he has a girlfriend. Pabo eunbi. Ofcourse a handsome guy like him would have a girlfriend. But the thought of yeri kissing him just pisses me off. Emergerd.

"your girlfriend must be waiting for you. You know where to find me when you need me."

"wait eunbi. I forgot to give you this yesterday." He put something on his table.

I took it and thanked him. I left his office afterwards. I didnt know how to wear it so i approached taehyung who was guarding nearest to jungkook's office.

"taehyung-ah. Can help me put on this thing" i asked.

"yah im older than you" he glared.

"aish just help me out." I furrowed my eyebrows.

He tucked a few strands of hair behind my left ear.

"so just put this part in your ear and the wires behind your ears. This box will be so called your bluetooth and data connection so you must always have it with you. Inside your pockets. U-uh d-do you mind if i put my hand under your s-shirt.." he asked.

"j-just do it. I cant reach. My hands are too short." I shyly answered him.

His body was so close to me that its like a hug but not a hug. He held onto the small box with wire and put it inside the back of my shirt and his other hand grabbing on to the box when it reaches the bottom of my shirt.

"there. You can put it inside your pocket now" he says.

"Gomawo taehyung" i smiled and he returned the smile.

"No problem :) oh and at 1.30pm will be our lunch break. Seokjin's gonna cook. You can assist him if you want" he told me.

I nodded my head and went to my room. I saw seohyun sleeping. I went to check her clothes and she folded them nicely on one of the tables. Then i went to check her temperature. Shit. Her forehead is so hot and she has cold sweats. I need to get her to the nearest clinic or even hospital. I put on her shoes and carried her in front of me, her arms hugging me.

"E-eunbi k-omo...where are we going?" She asked weakly.

"Shh seohyun-ah, just go back to sleep" i put her head down on my shoulder.

"eunbi? Where are you heading to with seohyun? She look so pale!" seokjin oppa asked.

"seokjin oppa, im bringing seohyun to the hospital. Tell boss that i will be back soon if he is finding for me" i said in a rush.

I ran out and waved for a taxi.

"Send us to the nearest hospital!" I said panicking.

The taxi driver drove fast to the hospital after seeing seohyun weak and pale. I was too worried about seohyun that i didnt realise my surroundings. When the driver said that we're here, i look up. This isnt the hospital.

"ahjussi, this isnt the hospital. Where are we?!" I asked.

"Our boss wants to see you." He smirked.

----