cp3

"What's your name cutie?" He asked me while I was still awe struck.

"Vamber..." I stuttered out. "Cute name I'm Alec", "n..nice to meet you A..lec".

"So why are you out here by yourself?" He asked sitting down next to me. "To hide" I simply stated looking at the shimmering river.

"Hide?" he asked frowning. "Yes it's a pretty long story". "Are you a girl?" he asked curiously.

I looked at him strangely could he not see I was wearing male clothes? "boy" I said after a moment of silence.

"You'd look good in girl clothes" he said and I blushed. "Do you have any?" he asked curiously, "yes" I said my cheeks burning hotter.

"Ware them", "no it will make them torment me more" I said in a small voice almost sounding like a sniffle.

"You're being bullied?", "Y..yes". "I'll protect you so tomorrow ware something pretty, be yourself princess".

I blushed even more at his words,he chuckled. "So will you ware them?" he asked looking at the river too.

"Yeah" , "good,now let's go back princess the bell will ring soon you need to be in class".

"Are you not going?", "I will be I just have stuff to do before then". We walked back into the school and everyone stared as usual but said nothing it freaked me out.

So far no one had tripped me or called me a bad name. Alec, just walked silently beside me with a cold look in his eyes .

If I was seeing clearly ,the students seemed to be both scared and admiring him.

Who was this guy and how come I've never seen him before?. He took me to my locker then to my class.

"Tell me when someone gives you trouble okay?" he whispered to my ear sending shivers down my spine.

I nodded my head in response. He left and I went to sit next to Christina. "What are you doing with him?" She asked.

"You mean Alec?", "Yes I mean Alec". "Oh we just talked", "stay away from him","what? Why?", "He's not your type of guy Vam, he's the school's bad boy and also the captain of the football team.

Do you see the difference between the two of you?".

"What are you saying Christina?", "I mean your the school's nobody he's the school's everything.

Every girl and guy would do anything just to get into his pants even for a day but that guy is so cold his hard to approach".

I looked at my friend like she was crazy how can she say I'm a nobody? I know I'm far from being popular but what she said crushed my confidence to the core.

"So as I said stay away from him".

I did not look at her she was probably right, why would I want to be in his life while I'm beneath him in so many ways. Well probably because he was nice to you. My mind reminded me.