Chapter 4: Catching Up

After the meal, Vegeta hold Bulla in her arms and smile at the young baby joyfulness being in her father's arms. Vegeta used to not caring for an infant, but now here was his second offspring and his only daughter. He would never think he would get a daughter, but now he was happy to see his daughter in his arms.

Cabba smile seeing how happy his master was. After the whole Tournament of Power fiasco, Cabba learned that his master was very upset for Universe 6's erase. He was then told that he and Goku finally defeated Jiren and they actually won. With Goku's knowledge of the universes, he wished Universes 6, 10, 3, 2 and 11 back. Those universes made him realize there are great and strong warriors with good intention to fight for the greater good of their own universe instead of old revenge. Still, Cabba was glad that everyone was here living and breathing and the meal was very good.

"Are you Cabba?" asked an approaching Gohan with a simple white polo shirt, brown pants and dark shoes.

"Yes I am, and you are Son Goku's son."

"I'm Son Gohan, his eldest. I just wanted to talk to you so I can get to know more about universe six Saiyans. I find it interesting to hear you guys can be naturally stronger than us."

"It's based on our anatomy in our universe. We are just naturally stronger in our base form, but I don't know about our Super Saiyan forms. We're still new to it. "

"You don't say? I'm starting to enjoy talking to you Cabba," Gohan finished with a neat handshake.

Goku pat his stomach in smile in glee to finally satisfy his hunger. It's not every day that Goku doesn't eat a large amount of food. Caulifla was also quite pleased with the food. It wasn't large like that ham she ate before the Tournament of Power, yet she sigh in relief. She looks at Vegeta carrying Bulla and rubbing his nose softly on the baby's nose with Bulma hugging him from behind. Caulifla was still surprised to learn they have married Earthlings and have offspring with them.

Speaking of offspring, Caulifla glance at Gohan as he continues to talk with Cabba. Now she was very displease how she was very close to defeat him and she felt her power growing before he used the Mystic form.

"Hey sis, are you okay?" asked a concerned Kale.

"Tell me Kale, what do you think of Goku's son?" Caulifla asked back.

"You mean Son Gohan? Well he has a good personality and is very good in combat."

"Well what do you think of that Mystic form he uses?"

"That form is something I have never seen or heard of. I don't know if it's stronger than Super Saiyan 2 or my Berserk form," Kale continue to speak.

"Maybe we can fuse together to see how strong he really is with that," Caulifla added.

Goku heard the conversion and was just listening while relaxing his stomach to fully disgust his meal. He can feel the excitement of training coming to mind, yet he was surprise to hear they wanted to see how strong Gohan can be with his Mystic form. It's a technique much like the Kaio-Ken to boost the user's abilities and feats. He knew that Caulifla was too prideful for it, but was this going to help her learn more about him. She still has a lot to learn with her fighting style and Goku see this as an opportunity to train her.

"What are you thinking about Goku?"

Goku turn around to see Whis behind him with a simple smile.

"I was thinking about training Caulifla. She has a lot of potential and be a great fighter," Goku explained to the angel. "Plus, I kind of want to face Kefla again."

"Oh Goku, you need to have patience," said Whis as he place a hand on Goku's shoulder. "Only time will tell if she would want to have you train her. She is really independent."