Chapter one.

Your sacrifice won't be forgotten, dear sang.

I slowly open my eyes, only to be met with a pounding headache. The blinding sun shines bright, only trees could shadow it. A warm feeling devouring me whole, i blink once, twice, and finally i could open my eyes normally.

I look around, only to see i'm strewn across the grass gracefully. I feel something on my back, and with all my might i push myself up into a sitting position. Why is everything so big? Where am i, and who am i? I ask myself, confused by everything.

Touching my back, i freeze whole. I felt wings, something in my mind told me what it was,  something on a bird, or an animal that made them able to fly. But i wasn't an animal, was i? I look at my dainty and small hands, suppressing the feeling of misery threatening to absorb me. 

Looking down on my feet, i see they are just as small and tiny as my hands. I laugh to myself, this isn't normal it can't be. I stand up. Looking around once again, confirming to myself that everything really was gigantic. Or maybe i was just tiny?

I squint my eyes at the sun, damning it for being so shiny and glowing. I was wearing a short cute skirt made up of leaves, flowers and grass. My chest covered with a shirt made up of two big flowers, and intwined grass. The top not falling off myself, because of some braided grass acting as string sleeves. Shoes? I didn't have any, my feet bare. I dance around the grass only remembering something, fairies. I was a fairy! How could i now have realized this now? Definition: a small imaginary being of human form that has magical powers, especially a female one.

My feet gracefully danced around, i laughed a crazed laugh, only to end up sobbing in my hands. I didn't know who i was, where i am or how i ended up where i am now. I was just about to fall down to my knees, when i smelt the most amazing smell in the world, a mix of spices, some musk and other things i couldn't define. But i knew, i needed to get to it.

Flapping my wings, i start flying in the direction of the smell, shakily may i add. I only stop to hide behind some trees, i peek out from the tree and see the most beautiful boys i have ever seen. There were nine of them, nine beautiful boys. They were sitting near a lake, laughing and smiling. The only one not quite smiling was one boy, with the most intense silver eyes. 

My eyes sparking, i can't help myself but come forth a bit more from the tree. The smells hitting me were intense, and i know if i could, i would drool. They all tense up from where they were sitting, the boy with grey eyes having said something to make them uncomfortable. Shifting on the grass they look my way, i am way to slow to hide myself behind the tree again because one boy with green eyes, glasses and brown hair start making their way towards me. My brain screaming to run, fly away JUST GO! But i'm just frozen in place.

Suddenly he is just above me, staring then coming closer. His eyes wide with shock as he sees me, and i know what he was thinking, what is this? a fairy? He cautiously picks me up, before running back with me in his hand to his friends. 

Oh god i think, this is it. I'm going to get killed by handsome men oh god oh god-

''Oh my fucking god she's absolutely gorgeous, North! you little shit, can you see her hair- oh my gosh it's a real fucking fairy i always knew they existed!'' One guy with blue eyes and piercings said.

Me gorgeous.. no? But you guys are droolworthy..