Chapter two.

I was sitting in the hands of 'Gabriel' or i think his name is Gabriel at least, that's what i thought the other boys called him. They bombarded me with questions, and i answered as good as i could, since i just woke up not knowing who i was, hell, i don't even know where i am. I must have spaced out since a big finger came waving in my face, i immediately tried to push it away with my small dainty hands. All i got in response was a chuckle and someone saying this,

''My god Gabriel, you weren't wrong. She's absolutely gorgeous, aren't ya pookie?'' The guy talking had green eyes, twinkling in amusement, his hair consisting golden locks. 

''W-well.. thank you- i guess. You are very cute too..?'' I said, trying to sound normal.

''Is that a statement, or a question pookie?''

The guys only hmpfed at him, sending him glares. My eyes narrowed at them, suspicious. They quickly regained control over their voices, sending me curious smiles. One guy i think whose name is North came closer to my face, staring at me before picking me up by my arm.

''Ouch- hey! Drop me now you giant!'' 

He only smirked at me, then scrunching up his face a bit, looking concerned for a bit. His eyes traveling over my small form, making me feel a bit uncomfortable. 

''Hell Gabriel, how big do you think she is? I'd say about twenty centimeters, but i can't be sure. And when was the last time you ate anything? You are dangerously small- and thin.'' He sounded unsure of himself, before sounding angry.

''Well i don't know! I just woke up in the forest, remembering that i am a fairy and that's all i remember!'' I crossed my arms before continuing, but he only brought me closer to his face, ''And you mister shouldn't judge me- who knows maybe fairies look like this!'' I said huffing in loud breaths, pushing my index finger at his nose. ''But i do have a question..'' 

I sat down on his palm before turning around looking at everyone, blushing slightly over my confidence slightly deflating. ''What are- um your names?''

''Well, you captor there is called North, my name is Gabriel but you already knew that, the guy with glasses and green eyes is Kota, Mr steel eyes over there is Mr. Blackbourne, Mr-I-like-the-nickname-pookie over there is Dr. Green, but call him Sean, The guy with muscles over there is Nathan, The big buff gentle giant not talking over there is Silas, then there's Luke with the shoulder length hair and brown eyes, and last but not least there's victor, with his fire eyes.'' Gabriel explained before saying, ''Now North, give me back our little fairy, i need to look at her hair.'' 

North pushed me over to Gabriel grumbling a few words under his breath, Kota just pushed up his glasses, staring at me with a small crooked smile. I smiled back at him, he just looked a bit shocked.

''You.. fairy? What's your name?'' Kota asked me.

''Well, i don't really know. Since i woke up with no memories of who i was, or where i am right now i can't really answer that. But.. i feel like it might be Sang, but that's just a wild guess.''

''Okay, Sang? Could you open your mouth- please?'' He asked me, coming closer. My eyebrows furrowed together, before i complied opening my mouth. His eyes shocked, looking even closer before pulling away. ''Sang your teeth are like razors, woah. It kinda looks like you have vampire teeth too-'' He was going to continue talking before Luke interrupted with, ''Vampire teeth?! Man. That's so cool- now I'm jealous. I wan't vampire teeth too.'' 

''Aggele mou, why does a cupcake go to the dentist?'' The big silent guy, Silas asked me. Putting a finger to my lips, pushing them into my teeth. What is a cupcake? ''I don't know..? Tell me!'' He just looked at me with a blank face, ''To get a filling.'' Even though i didn't understand the joke i still giggled. Making everyone stop and look at me with shocked eyes, before laughing too. Mr. Blackbourne giving everyone a millimeter smile, amusement shining in his eyes.

''Everyone shut the fuck up! I need to brush sang's hair- does anyone have any hairbrushes on them?'' Gabriel shouted at the group. ''Mr Coleman, please try to decrease your swearing. We have a fairy here, you know.'' Sean looked thoughtful, rummaging in his pockets before looking in his bag that looked suspiciously like a purse. He did that for a while, before pulling out a purple glittery brush. ''Aha! I knew i had it- but won't it be too big on pookie? I mean she is only twenty centimeters long, plus-'' I huffed and puffed before flying over to Sean, pulling the hairbrush out of his hands, trying my best to fly normally with the heavy brush, ''Ugh- hmmmpf! EEP!'' I managed to say before dropping the brush and myself onto Gabriels lap. Deflating like a pancake onto him. ''Just brush my hair before i change my mind.'' Luke giggled before Gabriel said, ''Aren't you just trouble? Stealing brushes from a doctor?'' I just smiled at him. He started to brush my hair before continuing to talk with his friends, making me slowly but surely fall asleep.

Hello guys it's me again..

And i just wanted to say thank you for all of the positive comments on the first chapter of this fanfic, they make me extremely happy, so i just wanted to thank you guys. 

I'll try to make these chapters longer in the future, and if any of you guys find a typo or something that just sounds wrong, feel free to give me some critic on what i could learn to be better on. It's highly accepted thank you (: 

But i'll see you guys next chapter! (I'll be back soon, with a chapter from one of the guys' pov, do you have any recommendations on who i'll do it on? If you do, please say :p )