~ 12 ~

Lucy's POV

'Ugh...' I woke up so tiredly as usual. I then sat up and saw Natsu not even there. He must've went to school earlier.. Bummer, I could've cuddled him before school.. There was a note on his space saying...

Hey Shorty,

I left school a bit earlier so my dad wouldn't think we've done anything.. which is a complete lie ;)

I blushed whilst reading that part of just remembering of the events that happened yesterday.

I'll see you in Maths class x
Lushee~ heh.

P.S I know you hate the name so I have to say it. Besides you're cute when your mad.

~ From the boy with nice abs and muscles. And of course pink hair. (SALMON!)

I laughed quietly. I then got up went into his suite, I hope he doesn't mind, and showered. I then just went into his wardrobe to see if he has spare clothes. He does have a sense of style hm..

I literally cut some of his clothes just to make it fit on me and to make a male, feminine

I literally cut some of his clothes just to make it fit on me and to make a male, feminine. Natsu might kill me for this but oh well. I then finished dressing and cutting clothes and looked at my phone..

70 missed calls of levy!
23 missed calls of Mira!
5 missed calls of Juvia!
1 missed calls of Erza!

Oof... For some reason when I read that I had a miss call from Erza I shuddered. Erza is going to kill me!

I quickly ran to school. I had a really bad feeling... Oh man, I didn't even eat breakfast I was that scared.

***

Our 10 minute free time finally started. I walked in and I saw Levy. She looked at me in concern and I waved to her and sat down.

"Lucy! You missed a load of calls off me yesterday! We were worried sick, we thought you got kidnapped!"

I giggled. "Don't worry Levy, I was at Natsu's house.."

"Wait you went to his house!" She widened her eyes and shouted which got a few glares from people.

"Yeah... it was ok. We just did our studies and slept."

"Sleep together or what?" She asked excitedly.

"Now that I can't tell you." I blushed in embarrassment.

"aww Lucy! Spill the beans!" She demanded furiously.

"Just not now Levy, where's Natsu anyways?" I asked looking around.

"Oh! You're looking for your boyfriend I see?" Levy giggled evilly.

"He's not my b-boyfriend!" I replied.

"Soon he will be. You both suit each other so well it's unreal."