one

"THATS JUSTINE SKYE" Mr. Kibble pointed to a girl standing in the corner picking at her nails.

"She's our attitude" he said " She is one of the best female players from Washington D.C , little bit of a pretty girl though, but she can play any spot"

" oh yeah? what's her story" coach Bombay asked .

"Well, she came from a tough place. Family was poor, her mother was a addicted and well nobody knows where her father is" he said looking down and shaking his head. " Had to take care of her little brother all on her own"

"So, where did you find her?" Bombay asked

"I was in D.C for a meeting, I was driving around for a bit tryn to get my mind of somethings, when I saw her in an alleyway playing, and I just knew she was the one"

"Know there is something else about her" said Mr. Kibble " Don't get on her bad side, she is a ruthless little thing, and not only do you gotta watch out for her, you gotta watch out for Luis"

"And who is that" coach Bombay asked turning around from looking at Justine.

"Luis Mendoza, 19 and is from Miami Florida" he said point to a dark haired boy that stood six feet away from Justine.

"He is one of the fastest skaters I know" Mr.Kibble said looking at Luis and putting his hands on his hips." Got to one end to another in one point nine seconds"

"Woah"

"Yeah, woah" Mr.K nodded his head
"See the thing with him is, he is kinda protective over Justine every since they meet, kinda like they have a special connection" he said " Once seen him beat up a kid just for looking at her wrong" he shaking his head. " She's got him wrapped around her finger, and she knows it"

Coach Bombay just nodded his head and crossed his arms.

"Can we move on?" He asked

"Sure" Mr. K point to another boy that was wearing a cowboy hat. "That's Dwayne Robertson, best buck handler I ever seen"

"You mean For his age?" Asked Bombay

"No, I don't" Mr. K said with a straight face. " There's Julie the cat Daphne(don't know how to spell her last name), our goalie" he pointed to a girl with light blonde hair standing next to the net.

"Then you have Ken Wu" he pointed to another boy." Figure skater, I convinced him that hockey had more of a future for him" Mr. K said

"And you guys will be the new USA hockey team"