Bite...The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission Part 3

"Fighter" by Christina Aguilera. She's willing to fight in order to keep her secrets!

Kyra's POV
We continue riding in the forest, trying to think about that titan.
"An abnormal though? No.. she's like the colossal titan....did the commander and Levanna was..." Eren said but was cut off by Oluo.
"Hey! Pay attention!"
"Solve the puzzle later." Tabby said, "right now we need you focused on keep moving forward."
"Right." Eren said, "I'm glad to have Kyra joined us."
I blushed at that statement.
"You and Annie want to make sure that she's okay, right?" Tabby said.
"Really? You planned this?" I asked.
"Levi and I noticed how you and Eren are so close so we arranged it with Erwin before the trial." Tabby explained.
"Uh....okay."

Time skip

No One's POV
Levi draws out a second as Isabel pull her blades, wanting to slice the female titan's nape and pull out the bitch that was causing trouble.
"Not yet." Erwin said, " we need a little more incentive. Second and third waves, FIRE!"
More cables were shoot into the female titan's body.
"That's right! Shoot the bitch more!" Isabel cried.
"I see you are enjoying this too much." Farlan said.
"Why? I want to mutilate her titan body then cut her nape and mutilate her human body. Just like we told the three shifters we'd do." Isabel said.
"Okay. I see Tabby is taking an influence on you." Farlan said.
"You damn right!"

Time skip

Krista and Serinuma was looking at each other in fear. They spot a commanding officer and Krista asked, " They....they figured out how to climb, right?"
"If they get up this high, then we can always go higher. I expect we won't be here much longer." The woman said.
"Eh...why is that?" Serinuma asks.
"I expect the order to withdraw will be coming soon." The woman said.
"Because of the explosion just now? Let's hope everything is okay in there." Krista said.
"Me too." The woman said.
"Me three." Serinuma said.

Time skip

Xion, Aqua, Marco, and Sasha all sitting against the tree when they hear the explosions inside the forest.
"Hey, Kai? You think that's cannon fire or what?" Sasha asked.
Kairi says nothing.
"It sounds different to be cannon fire." Marco replies.
"I didn't see them bring any cannons in." Lana said.
"Hey, Dekka, do you know which tree Krista and Serinuma scuttled up?" Danielle asks.
"Sorry, I don't know where." Dekka said.
"Nothing makes sense anymore. What are we even doing here?" Connie whispers.
"I wonder too.." Nora whispers back.

Time skip

"I see that titan is getting high alright." Blake said.
"What do you say we move out of the way?" Astrid asked.
"Yeah." Ava said and the gang moved out and climb further up.
"That ugly bastard is sure getting the hang of it. Next, he would try his hand in building a tree house." Jean said.
"Like that's gonna happen." Astrid said.
"It means they are capable of learning." Armin said.
"So, they want us keeping these titans out of the forest, I think I just figured out why." Ava said.
"What is it?" Jean asked.
"They want to lure the female titan into a trap. I think there's a person inside and Commander Smith and Captain Blackburn both want to figure out who?" Ava explained.

Time skip

"So, that was the plan all along? I get keeping the three of us out of the dark, but keeping you all in the dark?" Eren asked.
"I have a bad feeling about this plan." Kyra said.
"You would think you'd have earned a little more trust than that?" Annie asked.
"Damn you three are annoying." Olio hissed.
"I hope you aren't suggesting that the reason the Captain didn't tell you guys is because you guys are a liability." Tabby said.
"Look, we're sorry, but we kinda are." Annie said.
"I hate to say it but she's right." Eld said.
"What?" Oluo asked.
"With us being part of the plan, he didn't leave us much to go on. He didn't even tell Tabby, Farlan, and Isabel." Eld said.
"So what?" Tabby asks.
"Look, I'm saying maybe he doesn't trust us not even her. Come on guys, think about it. Maybe Tabby and Eren isn't the only one who can change." Eld said.
"I have a feeling that Ava may know who is the female titan." Kyra said.
"She does!" Oluo said.
"I saw her in my mind almost being kidnap by her. I might say there might be a spy among us." Kyra said.
"A spy! Are you sure?" Gunther asks.
"Only what I saw in Ava's mind, yes." Kyra said.
"Right." Petra said.
"Yeah, but I'm sure the ones in the known of this are the survivors from five years ago. Which means The Blackburn sisters, Farlan, and Isabel." Eld said.
"Tabby! You didn't tell me you add to this team?! You're old enough to run your own squad!" Petra cried.
"I know but Erwin and my own sister place me here." Tabby told her.
"But for what reason we weren't told?" Oluo asks her.
"Other than saving Farlan and Isabel years ago. That's all I know." Tabby told him.
"Or Captain Levi is in love with you, maybe it was the Commander's way of saying Captain Levi needs to stop being an asshole." Eld said.
"Don't think we know you two are dating!" Kyra said.
Tabby blushed and looked away.
"WHAT?!? You didn't tell me you two are dating!" Petra flys to her and hugs her tightly.
"You're killing me here!" Tabby hissed.
"How does a red horn like you know that?" Oluo asked.
"I walked in on them kissing and they have no shirts on. They pulled away and I walked out." Kyra said.
"You walked in on them almost having sex?" Annie asked.
"Yup." Kyra said.
"I'M SO HAPPY! MY SHIP HAS SAILED!" Petra yells.
"You're killing me!" Tabby hissed.
"Hey, the Commander is the same way with Levanna." Eld said.
"That's true." Gunther said.
"Anyway, do you guys think the Commander was wrong to leave us out of the loop?" Eld asked.