Defeated...The 57th Exterior Scouting Mission Part 4

"All Falls Down" by Kanye West & Syleena Johnson. Everything we planned is falling apart! Including loosing the enemy!

Kyra's POV
Once we saw the female titan, we took off and she was gaining speed.
"Shit! I hate being right!" Eld cried.
"Forget it, Eld. Focus on getting back to headquarters." Tabby said as she was fighting her.
"We can't leave you!" Oluo said.
Eld starts to slice her and head for her eyes when Tabby pushes him out the way and was hit.
"ELD!" Petra yelled.
Petra and Oluo was heading for her when she swung the cables. Petra was almost stepped on when a hooded figure grabs her. Oluo's cable was grabbed when another hooded figure cut and carried him to the trees.
"GUYS! ARE YOU OKAY?" Eren yells.
"We're fine. Where's Tabby?" Eld asked.
"She's fighting her. We need to go back." Gunther said.
"Who was the hooded figures who saved us?" Oluo asked.
"They took off." Petra said.
"We need to go! Tabby got this under control!" Gunther cried.
"We can't leave!" Oluo yells.
"I'll help her!" Annie said and she bit her hand. She transformed and swung her fist at the female titan.
Eren follows Annie and he transformed as well.
"What are they doing?" Oluo asked.
"They're helping Tabby. Go and get help." I told them as I zipped down and transformed as well.

Levi's POV
I saw my squad, standing on a tree. Looking shocked.
"Where's Tabby?" Levanna asked.
"She sacrificed herself for us. She's fighting the female titan with Annie, Eren, and Kyra." Petra said.
"No! She won't!" Lee yelled.
"She is!" Gunther said.
"We were almost killed when her and two hooded figures came and save us." Oluo said.
They were almost killed? I can't stand this. I will save her and those three brats.
"Go back and report to the Commander. Farlan, Isabel, go with them." I said.
"What about Lee?" Isabel asked.
"I go with him." Lee said.
Lee jumped and transformed into her dragon form.
She roared as she took off. I followed her.

Namine's POV
Mikasa, Kairi, and I were racing through the forest, with Carla by our side after she came to us ; that's when we saw Annie, Kyra, and Tabby in her fist and she was biting Eren's titan form and putting him in her mouth and took off.
"HEY! GIVE THEM BACK!" Kairi yelled as the three of us took off.
We were grabbed by Lee who was in her dragon form while Mikasa was grabbed by Levi.
"You four stayed back a bit. It's unlikely they survived." Levi said.

Later

"They are. She has those three in her fist. She would crush them. Eren is in her mouth. She would have swallow him but she needs him alive." Mikasa said.
"Hey, shortie! If you would have stayed back and done your job, we wouldn't be in this mess!" I hissed.
"I see. You three were in the trial! You have overwhelmed with emotions. I'm not surprised." Levi said.
"I was there too. I will save them if that's the last thing I do!" Carla said.
"I see." Levi said.
Lee roared as we got closer to the female titan. She bit her legs off and we got off of her.
"You three! Distracted her! Carla, you're with me!" Levi ordered us.
"YES SIR!" We cried.
Levi and Carla were slicing the bitch up so fast. She doesn't have time to heal or hard herself. When she puts her hand down that covers her nape, I was racing to slice that nape.
"YOU BRAT!" Levi pushes Namine out the way, only to have his foot broke as a result.
Carla slice her jaw and there was Eren. Levi grabs him.
"We got them, so let's go." Levi said,"Namine, we get that you love Annie, but next time, focus on the damn mission."
"What about you with Tabby?" I whispered.
We got on Lee's back and she fly us out of there. I turned around and I saw tears from the female titan's eyes.
"Why is she crying?" Mikasa asked.
"I don't know." I said.

Time skip

Tabby's POV
I woke up and I tried to stand up but I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"You need to lay down." It was Gunther.
"I'm fine." I got up and saw a group of soldiers complaining about leaving their friends.
"Shut the fuck up!" I yelled.
"You should be resting." Levi said.
I ignored him and walk towards them and said," If you already confirmed his death, then there's nothing you can do. Whether we have his body or not, he's gone!" I shrieked.

Later

We head back home when we saw titans coming towards us. They were throwing bodies out when we see two figures, killing the titans before leaving.
"Those were the figures who saved us!" Petra said.
"We see that." Levi said.
"Have they been following us?" Farlan asked.
"I have no idea." I said.

Time skip

Levi gave a insignia to the guy's friend and he cried.
I walk to him and said, "How's your leg?"
"It hurts." He said.
"Then, go sit down. You shouldn't be walking on it." I said.
"You should be resting."
"I'll be fine."

Kyra's POV
I woke up as well as Eren. We both looked around and at each other.
"Kyra, are you okay?" Eren asked.
"I'm fine, how about you?"
"I'm fine, what about Annie?"
"She's Okay, but a wound to the head." Kairi said.
"Are they awake?" Carla asked.
"Yeah, we're here." Eren said.
"You two should lay down." Mikasa said.
"Did we captured the female titan?" Eren asked.
"Nope, and there was too many casualties." Kairi said.
"I can't fucking believe this!" I said.
"Lay back down and rest." Carla said.
"She's right, lay back down." Kairi said.
Eren grabs my head and I lay down on his chest. I felt tears in my eyes.

Levanna's POV
"You should be resting." Erwin said as I raced up and meet with him.
"I'm fine. WHITNEY!" Our daughter, Whitney, was pushing her way through the crowd and Erwin and I hugged her tightly.
"Mommy! Daddy! You came back!" Whitney said.
I saved Whitney from the fall of Wall Maria five years ago and she's now a beautiful 14 year old girl. She was given special training by Shadis during the time the cadets were trained. Erwin is more protective of her. She lost her parents and her older brother. So, I took her in and I became her mother.
"Daddy!" Whitney hugs Erwin.
Erwin hugs her back as I hear people talking to Erwin about the failed mission. I had enough.
"Erwin, cover Whitney's ears. Now!" I said.
"Okay." Erwin said as he cover her Whitney's ears.
"Whitney, try not to listen what mommy is about to say." I said.
"Okay, mommy."
I walk towards the crowd with my eyes turn into dragon eyes.
"WILL YOU ALL JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled.
The crowd was dead silence and Tabby was looking at me with a smile on her face.
"WE ALL JUST CAME BACK FROM HELL AND YOU ALL CARED ABOUT IS TAXES! THERE WERE PEOPLE WHO FUCKING GAVE THEIR LIVES UP SO YOU PEOPLE CAN LIVE! LOOK AT OUR FACES! CAN YOU SEE THAT WE HAVE BEEN THROUGH SHIT TODAY!? IF YOU DON'T APPRECIATE THAT, THEN GO OUTSIDE THE WALLS AND FIGHT THE TITANS YOURSELVES! IF NOT, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MOURN THE ONES WHO DIED TODAY!" I yelled.

I walked back and Erwin had a smile on his face. I smile back and picked up Whitney and cradle her to sleep. Even at age 14, she's pretty light weight, and short, so anybody can pick her up.

We were told to go to the capital and hand over Eren, Kyra, and Annie to the Military Police.

I'm not letting that happen....