Return (Pt. 1)

~ Narrator POV ~

Few weeks passed, Bangtan and Twice members who in love was very happy to spend time with each other. But then.....

"Hey boys!" Ji Hyo came in V's ward with a happy smile. "What?" Yoongi asked while resting on Nayeon's lap.

"I have a good news and bad news." Ji Hyo said. "Which one do you guys want to hear first?" Ji Hyo asked.

"Good news." Bangtan members replied.

"The good news is, you guys can go back to human world! You guys will be awaked umm.... 15 minutes later!" Ji Hyo said.

BTS members and Twice members smile faded.

"And th-the bad news?" Jimin asked while holding Dahyun's hand.

"Bad news is, you guys need to break up with each other. Angels can't be in relationship with humans." Ji Hyo said and sighed.

"WHAT?!" BTS members yelled. "I'm sorry. This is the order by the angel's king, Park Jinyoung-nim." Ji Hyo said.

"Unnie..." Sana mumbled as she cried. "We-we can't we've been in love with each other!" Namjoon protested.

"Sorry boys. We really can't." Chaeyoung, Ji Hyo's assistant, said.

"Yes, we can't." Jeongyeon said. Making BTS and the 6 of Twice members shocked.

"You know ab-about this, Jeong?" Nayeon asked. Jeongyeon nodded.

"I know about this. Ji Hyo told me. I'm sorry." Jeongyeon said. "But we have been promised to love each other forever!" Namjoon yelled.

"Mianhei! We can't. I really fall in love with you but we can't. I'll love you forever Namjoon. Forever." Jeongyeon said, crying.

"No you can't!" Namjoon protested. "You will Namjoon! You will awaked later even you don't want to!" Jeongyeon said.

"Unnie, do you know the list whom will faded first?" Sana asked crying.

"Chae?" Ji Hyo asked Chaeyoung as she's the one who hold it.

"First Namjoon, second Jin, third Hoseok, fourth Jungkook, fifth Jimin, sixth Tae and the last is Suga." Chaeyoung said.

"Well, you have another 10 minutes before you awake. Use this time wisely. Me and Chae will left you guys here. Sorry. We can't date human. Sorry, girls." Ji Hyo said as she and Chae get out.

Namjoon and Jeongyeon situation

"Jeong-ah." Namjoon said crying. "Namjoon! Jeongmal mianhei. I love you and always will love you. You'll find someone out there in human life better than me. I will always watch you from up here. I love you." Jeongyeon said crying as she hugged Namjoon.

"Can't you use your time stopper power?!" Namjoon asked desperately. Jeongyeon shook her head.

"We can't use our power for no reason. We just can use our power when we're in danger." Jeongyeon explained.

Namjoon nodded. He hugged Jeongyeon.

"I love you." Jeongyeon said. "I love you too." Namjoon replied.

Slowly, Namjoon's hand dissapeared. "I love you, don't depressed okay? I will always watch you from up here. Find a girl that can do better than I can! I will always love you!" Jeongyeon said as Namjoon's body start dissapearing.

"Bye my love. I love you." Jeongyeon said. "I LOVE YOU TOO YOO JEONGYEON! I ALWAYS WILL!" Namjoon yelled as his head start dissapearing.

Then he fully dissapeared.

"HYUNG!" The maknae line yelled.

Jin and Mina situation

"I love you. I always will love you okay? Saranghae Kim Mina." Jin said.

"My surname is Myoui okay?" Mina frowned. "It means I love you." Jin said.

The kissed for the last time.

Jin hugged Mina tightly.

"Love you so much, oppa." Mina said in the verge of crying.

"Love you too." Jin replied. His legs dissapeared, his body dissapered, his head dissapeared. At the time, Mina hold Jin's hand. Then, it fully dissapeared. Mina finally cried.

"Saranghae, Kim Seok Jin." Mina whispered.

Hoseok and Momo situation

"Don't say anything. It's hurt. It's hurt for me to leave you here." Hoseok said as he cried.

"I know. I love you so much. Find a girl to replace me." Momo said.

"I love you." Hoseok said.

"Love you too." Momo replied.

Same as Jin and Namjoon, Hoseok slowly dissapearing.

Jungkook and Tzuyu situation

.......

A/N

Oppsss! Cliffhanger!! Sad chapter isn't it? I have a question!!

Who would you think be the new BTS girfriend (on earth)?

A. Blackpink members + 3 random girls

B. GFriend + 1 random girl

C. Red Velvet + 2 random girls

Please vote between that three girl group! Saranghae!

Love,
Authornim