In Love (Pt. 3)

~ Jeongyeon POV ~

"Jeong ah." He called me. "I have something for you." He said as he sing a song titled 'Blanket Kick'.

Only you..
Only you..
Nan do ni apeseo isang han jiman
Golla hage dwae
Jeongmal yeppo yeppo yeppo
Oh naege wae geuraneunji
Jada ibulkkik naligesseo

Beforr he could continue, I kissed his forehead. "I-- I love you?" He shuttered. I nodded at him. "Me too Namjoon. I love you too." I said sincerely to him.

He smiles showing his dimples. He took me to the hospital's garden. We walked slowly enjoying the uninvited feelings.

"Nae yeojachingu." He said. "Nae namjachingu." I replied. He hold my hands. "Would you be mine?" He asked. "Geureomyeo!" I answered.

"Forever?" He asked. My smile faded. "G-geuromyeo, o-oppa." I replied showing a fake smile.

He seems to not notice that my smile faded. I'm sorry, Namjoon. I fell in love with you but we can't be together. I hope you know this.

~ Taehyung POV ~

"YAH MINATOZAKI SANA!" I yelled at her. She looked at me with what-do-you-need-until-you-yell-at-me? look.

"Can you not yelling to me?!" She yelled back. I get off of my bef and walked towards her. "What?" She asked. She seems...... Scared.

"You're scared aren't you?" I asked her smirking. "No way!" She pushed me but I'm faster than her. I held her hands.

"Let go me, Taehyung!" She yelled. "Nope I won't!" I said. "What do you want from me?!" She asked.

~ Sana POV ~

"What do you want from me?!" I asked. He pointed to his lips. No... He won't ask for a kiss right?

"What?!" I asked acting innocent. "Kiss me, babe." He said with a husky voice. "Yah! Michiyeoseo?!" I asked him. "You don't want to kiss me?" He asked sadly. "Of course, no!" I yelled.

Then he laughed. "You forced me, baby girl." He said. He leaned in.

I closed my eyes. Oh god! Did he really want to kiss me?! Then something poke my cheek!

"You think I will kiss you don't you?" He asked. I opened my eyes and saw him laughing. This brat! I was going to kiss him back just now!

Ok ok! Yes! I'm in love with him.

I walked away to the door but some how he pulled my wrist making me slammed to the wall.

"I'll do it now, baby." He said as he smashed his lips to mine. At first I'm shocked but then I kissed him back.

"I love you." He muttered between the kiss. "I love you, too." I replied.

A/N

Ahhhhhh!!! Bogoshipda everybody!!!! Why is Jeongyeon thought like that? Hurmm... I have a question for you guys.

What ending do you wany in this story? Sad ending or happy ending?

Please comment!!

Luv you guys!!

Love,
Authornim