CHAPTER 25 [ WET DREAMS ]

She gently walk towards to him.. She holds her hand and put a little kisses on her palm up to her shoulders..

Then he kissed her lips sweetly and slowly.. Then He trapped her underneath him, his entire body plastered against him, while he's busy kissing  her lips he slowly remover her strap.

Then he gently kissed her neck down to her chest..

Yuri, moaned. " Aaahh. "

He's strong and expert hands and lips went right to work..

When his fingers teasingly played with one crown, she moaned as the sensation flooded her system, igniting tiny sparks of flames, arousing her to a fever pitch.

" Oooohhh yeah. Hmmm you're great . " she moaned.

His voice was in between desire and torment.

And she felt his growing arousal. Hard and insistent, it pressed against her.

" You're so hard now babe, "

By then, she no longer felt consumed by flames for she had become the fire.

She reached for him and touched his bare chest which earned a primitive growl of yearning from him.

" Aaahhh. Fuck. ! " He moaned.

Then he entered his hardness to her.

" Aaaahhh. You're so tight . "

Her teary eyes and the pain that registered in her face said it all. Wala pang ibang lalaki ang nakakagamit sakanya simula nung manganak sya.

He kissed away her unshed tears while whispering words that she so wanted to believe ..

They rock together , slowly at first , the music their bodies made building to a crescendo as the sensation took over her mind and soul..

Nagising si Yuri na humihingal. Sht. That was so hot. Grabe yung panaginip ko.

Wet dreams.Fvck. Parang pakiramdam ko totoo yung nagyare? Sht. Ano bang nangyayari saken? Ganun na ba ako ka tigang. Pati sa panaginip napapanaginipan ko?

Gaga. Kasi yang si Mia. Kung ano anong pinagsasabi. Nakakaasar. Puro kalokohan.

Sympre 2 years nadin akong hindi nadidiligan diba?

Tch. Tigang naba talaga ako. Paano ako makakapghiganti nito kung mukha akong dull. Walang sex life.

Pwede naman siguro kameng dalawa ni Dy diba? Tch. Shit ano ba tong iniisip ko. Ang pervert ko. Fuck. Patay ka talaga saken Mia.

---

Wooo. Anhot naman. :D Sarey diko pa gamay gumawa ng BS. Pero try ko next time. Gusto nyo ba na gumawa ako ng BS ni Yuri at Dylan? SAGOOOOT HAHAHA ;)

VOTE.COMMENT. BE FAN.

XoXoJie ♥