Chapter 1

Hi! I am Pinky Dolly Cupcake and I am a member of the Cupcake Heroes. There are other members. They are Sprinkling Shining Cupcake, Marshmellow Cupcake, and Black Forest Cupcake.

Okay! Let me introduce you. The Cupcake Heroes started because of an accident. We accidentally went into a room of a Scientist named Dr. MadMein. Then we accidentally drank a bottle of a weird-looking potion.

We transformed into superheroes. So, we tried to test if we have superpowers. It turns out that we HAVE superpowers that makes me so excited. 

Sprinkles has the power to become invisible. Blacky is so fast he can do many things in just five seconds. Mellow can fly in the air so high he can reach the top of the highest mountain in our village. Me? I still don't know my powers yet. For some reason, I guess  I am a late bloomer, which I always am. 

Oh! Did I forgot to tell you where I live? Well, I and the Cupcake Heroes live in this village called Cupcake Ville. Where all cupcakes live peacefully except for one reason. Rabbides. They are horrible creatures that eats cupcakes. That is why we defend our beloved village from those monsters.

One day, when I was walking down the street, I saw a bully. I am so angry i punched him in the face. Then, he was like thrown into the air. Its like I have powers. Silly me. I do have powers. So super strength is my power? Cool! Super neat.

Now that I have my powers, we are now ready to fight those rabbides. Of course, we have nicknames as all superheroes do. I am Pinky, Sprinkling is Sprinkles, Black Forest is Blacky, and Marshmellow as Mellow.

We are the Cupcake Heroes! And we will save Cupcake Ville until we found out who is the mastermind. We will catch it. And if we do, We will....... Nevermind!

------------------------

Hope you guys like it. Stay tuned for the next update and the next chapter in the epic adventure of the Cupcake Heroes!

Oh! and guys, please help me make a good cover. Message me for details. Thanks.

'Till you read again!