Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Katou's POV

The last couple weeks had been boring... I had nothing to do but train and try to focus my mind on other things besides Zoro...

Why you ask?

A day after I asked him about joining Luffy's crew he told me he was going into the mountains in the west to train for a couple weeks...

He said he would be back second of December and today's the first.

Also my birthdays in five days... Last year I spent my birthday stuffing my face in ice-cream... And the last and the last... Sanji shouldn't make me homemade ice-cream and sweets then.

This year hopefully won't have the same depressing effect.

It's started to snow here pretty much everyday and I keep slipping on water or ice when I walk out the door.

One thing I can't comprehend is why I miss Zoro so much...
It's just a couple weeks and if it was Nami or Luffy I wouldn't be like this.

Don't be stupid Katou, you like him!

Shut up damn inner voice! What's the point of you when you just sneer and poke your nose where it's not wanted?

I'm here to keep you sane and point out the obvious! You like him!

I shut out my inner voice and focused on cutting up mannequins with my sword.

Lately I've just been violently slashing things to keep my boredom at bay.

I also keep having this dream I'm in a world where everything is made of candy and sweets!

I wake up hungry every morning...

Maybe it's because I haven't drunk one ounce of alcohol since I wrote it on my hand.

I'm so proud! I'm trying not to eat too much sugar either...

I feel pretty good until it starts to rain...

You see I remember the day my parents died vividly, I remember how and I remember when.

*FLASHBACK ε=ε=ε=┌(; ̄◇ ̄)*

It was raining non-stop that day...
Sanji had gone to put the chickens away out of the rain.
Mother, father and I were playing poker and mother was winning...

Then they came, four men...
Four men I'd never seen before walked into the house with a lightning pace and stuck a knife in my mothers throat and severed my fathers head before they could stand.

The cards fell from my hands and my eyes darted to my fathers severed head and his body...

I suddenly let out a loud scream only to be muffled by one of the men's cold hands...

His medium length brown hair streaked with white strips seemed to make everything more sinister.

He smirked and laughed, he looked me right in the eye when a bald man asked.
"Tanaka? What do we do with the girl? Do you want me to server her spin and pierce her heart? Or is there a greater pain you would like to inflict on her?"
"Yeah Shinji, what fun can we have?" Another man with a high voice and a slimy appearance added.
"Don't call me by my given name fool!" Tanaka sent a death glare in the slimy mans direction.