Jaune and Pyrrha: The Quest for Greatness (Part 1)

The war had just begun. Word had reached the Republic that the first blows were exchanged on the desert planet of Geonosis where the Separatists were operating from. While the battle was considered a victory for the Republic, the whole galaxy knew that this would mean all-out war in an unprecedented scale not seen for a thousand years.

As the galaxy suited up for war, one corner of it was already deploying troops and training even more to take the place of those who had fallen. Even as the Republic depended more on the extremely productive and effective use of the new clone army built from the unknown facilities on Kamino, few planets geared up by sending in their own armies to help provide aid to their respective allegiances. Perhaps nowhere is as prepared for this rate of contribution as the planets in the Remnant System; a collection of planets that were aligned through conflict spanning millennia.

Now, faced with a new larger conflict, the planets within the system had come together to build their armies to help the Grand Army win the war against the Separatist Alliance, with millions of soldiers drafting to serve and then be trained in numerous academies, such as those in Vacuo, Atlas, Mistral and most notably...

Vale.

=========================================

Royal Academy of Vale,

Vale,

Remnant Coalition,

With almost millions of individuals signing up for the war, the cultural centre of the Remnant Coalition was among the first to acknowledge its role in the Republic. Despite initial reluctance to fight in the war, the people understood that their everyday life filled with art and crafts would be destroyed should the Separatists ever invade.

Academies throughout the planet of Vale were put to work in a much stricter pace with the demands for troops at an all-time high. With its neighbours also preparing to fight, there was widespread enlistments everywhere.

Probably the busiest of all the academies was the one in the capital city, which shared the name of the planet itself. A very technologically advanced metropolis which had a council building of its own towering over everything atop a rock plateau. It's like a big chunk of Coruscant was ripped off and then stuck onto a wide open grassland over the cliffs and the sea. A strategic location where agriculture and industry could work hand in hand, unlike the other Remnant planets.

Vale's Royal Academy was situated in a very crowded place; somewhat a staple location considering the amount of soldiers needed for the war. Flocks of men and women were standing outside to put their names in and register for the Academy. The complex itself was quite spacious, even on the outside, which would be a very fitting place for the numbers of people crowding the streets right now.

It held the unique distinction of being built right next to another notable landmark. The Jedi Temple of Vale, where the planet's own group of Jedi Knights resided and trained in. With the war looming, the Jedi here, like all other temples and smaller enclaves, were now required - yes, required - to join the army and lead these soldiers into battle. Something that most thought was contradicting to the ways of the Jedi, that war was only a means of destruction and corruption.

The Temple was indeed the hub of a philosophy; which students were trained to enlighten lost souls on the planet. They light the way to peace and better solutions. It's no wonder that the temple had another suitable name for itself.

Beacon Temple, for it didn't really look much like the grand complex of spires found on Coruscant, but rather a single towering spire with much smaller ones clustered into it, dwarfing many of the other buildings in the city which specialized in training young Jedi to prominence with the Force through spirituality and art.