🏮 death do us part; H.B.

" in loving memory of kage justin hans ~ 05-09-63 —11-17-80"

he was your best friend. well...more....you had once....okay more than once...hooked up. he once said to you that you would get married and have kids. at first as a joke but then, it became real. so, so real. he had been depressed for so long. so. long. you did your best to help him- talk to him anytime he needed you. but then, he stopped asking for help. he stopped smiling as much. the songs he wrote, the clothes he wore, the words he spoke. all were clues no one could see nor understand. until....he went out on his own....

after his funeral, just a few days after his death, you sat on a hill looking out into...no where. you told yourself you wouldn't cry. he told you not to cry. so you tried your best not to. but.....

well, a few tears flowed down your cheeks, but you didn't let it flow too quickly. or let too many get out. you heard a voice speak to you.

"um...y/n?"

you didn't turn around. the voice belonged to henry bowers. he was your friend but he had never seen you cry and you didn't want him too. he's not like you. he had never cried. at least he always says he never has.

"can i sit next to you?"

you nodded your head softly.

he sat next to you with his hands together in his lap, looking around for anything that would tell him to stop being so nervous. he could hear you quietly sniffling and sobbing. henry wrapped his left arm around you pulling you closer. on impulse, you rested your head on his chest and cried even harder. henry hesitated to run his right hand through your hair but felt better when he did. so did you. maybe he was too caught up in the moment, but he kissed your forehead. maybe you were too caught up in the moment but it made you feel so much better.

"you can always talk to me, ya know. and," he chuckled lightly.

"i cry too."

| a/n wwooOOOOO EMOTIONALLY AS F UC K but cute hella cute okay