❤️ paradise lost; H.B. ~pt.1

"do you like kids, henry?"

he looked at you with an annoyed expression and a cocked eyebrow.

"what the hell are talking about, y/n? why are you asking me this? i barely like you and you're asking me if i like kids?"

you looked away from him and laughed. seriously, what was wrong with you and why'd you say 'yes' when he asked you to be his girlfriend? well, it was really sweet. he asked when he caught you by a river throwing rocks all by yourself. and then kissed you...so soon...

"seriously why are you asking me this?" he questioned once again.

you stopped laughing and looked at him a bit more seriously.

"i don't know..." you mumbled looking around and playing with your fingers and slightly pouting innocently.

"i seriously don't like it when you fuck with me, answer me,"

you began whistling.

"y/n,"

"look a bird,"

"y/n!"

"okay okay," you giggled.

you calmed down and thought of how to say this. you had to use the right words, you always did with henry. he's so sensitive to everything but so are you so you are perfect for each other. you thought for a while. deep breath.

"babe, you're still a virgin right?"

the question shook him. his eyes open wide looking at you and he quickly turned the opposite way and looked down.

"w-wh-why are you asking such fucking stupid questions?"

you looked down sadly. the atmosphere between you two was never awkward or anything like that, it's just the current subject. this was something you've thought about since you got together. after that kiss. he had once told you, out of the blue, that he had never had sex. but then he made some cocky joke saying he'd still "face fuck your brains out". which made you roll your eyes so hard.

"nevermind."

"no, listen, babe i've told you this before,"

"yeah but is it still the same?"

"what? of course it's the fucking same. i've only ever dated you and if we haven't had sex yet so wouldn't it be the same?"

he scoffed and blow his breath in annoyance.

"sometimes i wonder if you even use that brain in your head,"

he was just being an asshole. you had the best grades in your classes and was a grade ahead of him from being double promoted.

"why do you ask?" henry finally spoke up.

"i wanna change it," you said nervously.

he chuckled, which turned into giggles, which turned into laughter.

disbelief.

he stopped laughing and looked at you. you were looking down shyly and your sweaty palms stuck together. he grabbed them and place them in his own, which weren't much bigger than yours, and not as rough as people would see him and assume them to be. his thumbs ran over your skin.

"you sure?" he asked softly, tilting his head a little and sticking out his bottom lip.

you answered with a nod.

henry stood up and pulled you up with him. then walked to his house, holding your hand. his dad wasn't home and this probably wouldn't last for long so he didn't waste time. while walking he looked down at you (because you were just a bit shorter than he was) and he smiled. he looked back up in front of him.

"you're fucked, y/n."

a/n: this is probably trash but i need to update, pt. 2 will most likely be smut 🙃