New chapter of our lives

*one week later*

We are all in the house nice and warm and then suddenly my alarm goes off for me to wake up

I wake up and all I can smell is pancakes and chocolate sauce

I go downstairs and find my brother and his other 5 friends sitting on the couch whilst Jin oppa is making breakfast

Jungkook: morning did you sleep well *he says with a huge smile on his face*

Y/N: yeah I did thanks what about you?

Jungkook: couldn't have slept any better.

Jungkook: so I was thinking we can get breakfast then we can go out for a walk and talk about things.

Y/N: Yeah sure! Wait what things?

Jungkook: Ahh well that's for me to know and you to find out *he says with a cheeky grin*

Y/N: Haha ok

*time skip*

We all had breakfast and had a chat and my and the others got on so well that we even made jokes and laughed at them. I went upstairs got changed and done my morning routine and so did my brother whilst the others stayed in their pyjamas and talked.

Jungkook: Bye see you all later

Y/N: Bye *smile*

BTS: Bye have fun *smiles*

We walked for a little but it was so silent so Jungkook decided to speak.

Jungkook: Y/N what do you want to do?

Y/N: Anything I'm not bothered

Jungkook: Well that was easy *he mumbled to himself*

Y/N: what was that?

Jungkook: Oh nothing haha

Y/N: Haha ok let's go find somewhere to sit my legs are getting tired

Jungkook: Here get on my back and we will find somewhere to sit

Y/N: ok *you say with a smile*

Finally we found somewhere to sit and we talked and talked and laughed but Jungkook then started to look a little sad.

Y/N: Jungkook

Jungkook: Yeah

Y/N: Are you Ok?

Jungkook: I need to tell you something. Remember when we were younger and put parents split up

Y/N: Yeah

Jungkook: Well I had no choice but to leave you. Mum and dad told me that I would go with dad whilst you stayed with mum. I really didn't want to leave you and I'm so sorry that I did. If I had a choice I wouldn't have left you but if I had a choice I would have took you with me *tears started rolling down Jungkooks cheeks*

Y/N: OPPA don't cry *I take my hand and whipe away his tears with my thumb* he smiled and took my hand and held it.

Jungkook: Do you forgive Me?

Y/N: Of course I do OPPA. Please don't cry because it makes me sad too. It was hard at the start when you left but after a while I realized I needed to find you *tears started rolling down your cheeks* I promise I will always forgive you no matter what it is.

Jungkook: Really? Come here

We both hugged eachother for a long time but it was good to know that my brother really did care about me and I care about him too.

Jungkook: Y/N I love you

Y/N: I love you too Jungkook

He cuffed my cheeks with his hands and told me he needed to tell me something else

Jungkook: This might come as a shock to you but I need to tell you this incase you wonder why people take picture of me or incase you wonder why girls/boys are following me or screaming me or any of the other members names.

Y/N: what is it?

*of course I know what he is going to say because I found it all out when I was doing my research*

Jungkook: I'm an idol Y/N and I'm sorry if you didn't know and I'm sorry I didn't tell you the first time we met again.

Y/N: OPPA I know about that but I wasn't exactly sure it was true when I done my research but now that I have heard it from you myself I know can say I have an amazing brother and other oppas to look up to.

Jungkook smiled at me with a huge smile and actually it was the biggest smile he has probably ever gave me 😂💝

The end if you want me to continue this then let me know.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed it!