Out Looking

Y/N: Wow look at how amazing these shops are. It's so beautiful oh my gosh Lisa look look it's a fur coat we need to go get it.

Lisa: Haha this is why I love going shopping with you because your always so happy and you know how to make me smile. I love that we are in Seoul.

Y/N: Yeah me too *you say with a little Less energy*

Lisa: Hey honey what up you have went from a 10 to a 1. Come and tell me what's wrong.

Y/N: I don't know how to say this but remember I told you about my brother Jungkook. I MISS him so much. I hate not knowing where he is and I have always wondered if he is looking for me. *you say this with tears in your eyes*

Lisa: Oh I'm so sorry I totally forgot that this was the last place you and him seen each other. I'm sure he's out there somewhere wondering where you are.

Y/N: Don't be silly Lisa it's not your fault. I just have this feeling that he won't remember me. I still have the matching picture of us that our parents gave us just before we got separated from eachother.

Lisa: I have an idea let's go get that for coat and then we can try look for him. * She says this with a smile on her face*

Y/N: I'm so lucky to have an amazing best friend like you. I love you so much!

Lisa: I know you do and guess what?

Y/N: what

Lisa: I love you too.