Found

Y/N: Lets go I got the coat I wanted. Oh how are we going to look for Jungkook again?

Lisa: Well we can search around the area you both used to live in with your parents and if there isn't any luck with doing that we can try somewhere else. *smile*

Y/N: Ok let's go *smile*

We are both wandering the streets trying to look for my brother and it's been hard but the only information we found was that he had moved to another street and got a big house with 6 other men. I wonder who on earth he lives with.

Lisa: Lets try somewhere else. No no no let's try the street that woman told us.

Y/N: ok let's go. Hopefully we can find something.

We finally arrived after like 10 minutes and wow the houses are so much bigger and nicer compared to the ones we have just recently been to. Me and Lisa looked for some information and there was this one house right in front of us but it had nothing else surrounding it. No houses and no grass just a big house standing there by itself.

Both: Wow!

Lisa: I wonder who can live there. It's so big and looks so peaceful.

Y/N: Well let's go find out who lives there and see if there is anyone who can help.

*Back to BTS* We are walking back to our house and all of a sudden we see 2 girls more like young ladies walking towards our house. We all started to laugh to see if the girls would turn round and notice us and it worked.

Suddenly we see a very familiar girl turn around and look at us.

Jungkook: No way! Yah I think that's my sister with her friend.

BTS: Jungkook are you sure?

Jungkook: Yeah look at her she looks the same as she does in the photo but just a little more grown up with a more mature face.

BTS: Jungkook.... they are all interrupted by a loud noise.