Grandparents?

I let them in and told them that Kiel is at the hospital still. They ignored me and walked over to my mom. "Who are you?" Callie's Dad said clinging on to Callie's Mom. "I'm that little girl's actual mother. Callie was just taking care of her while I was in the hospital." They both started to laugh and looked at me. "S-so you're her actual mother and not Callie?" "Yes. Callie never told you?" "No. She was too mad at us that she never told us what was actually going on." "Oh so you're the evil parents that Kiel and Callie told me about." They were shocked with her response. "HOW DARE YOU CALL US EVIL! WE AREN'T EVIL! WE ARE PERFECTLY GOOD PARENTS!" My Mom started to laugh and then said, "you two are too much! Stop it!" Then she put on a serious face. "That's not what Callie told me." They both scoffed and Callie's Mom rolled her eyes. "Anyways, why are you here?" Her Mom said in disgust that my mom was in Callie's house. "Um, I don't know. Maybe it's that fact that CALLIE AND KIEL LET ME LIVE HERE BECAUSE MY HUSBAND ABUSED BOTH MY DAUGHTER AND I!" My mom leaned back on the couch and started flipping through channels again. "Oh.. well. Sorry about that... not." The Mom said and they both started to laugh. My mom rolled her eyes and asked, "why are you even here anyways?" Both parents sat down next to my mom and said, "Cause we came here to see how Kiel was holding up now that our daughter is dead. Why else would we be here idiot?" The Mom said with a smile on her face. "HOW DARE YOU CALL MY MOM A IDIOT! YOU'RE THE IDIOTS!" I yelled at both of them. Their mouths dropped and the Dad said "and what are gonna do about it idiot?" "THIS!" I grabbed both of their arms and flipped them on their back. I slid them both across the floor and pushed them out the door. I locked the door and locked it. I turned around to see my mom with a confused face. "What? Kiel has a dojo and on Tuesdays I learn how to flip people." My Mom laughed and then said, "let's go see Kiel at the hospital." I smiled and nodded my head.