Meeting the Autobots

I own my OCs. but not the Transformers prime characters. And my OCs are Jeticy, Spencer, Allison, and Ryan. this is my first book hope you like it.

Jeticy's P.O.V.

I crashed landed on a planet I think it is called Earth. "This is an interesting planet but if I am going to blend in I am going to have to change into one of them". I herd some noise behind me I turned around and looked I seen nothing but I still can hear something.

" I seen something crash come on let go look" ???? . it sounded like a mech I can see them now there was to mechs and one femme. The femme looked at me in aww . " Hey guys look at that" the femme said. The one mech said " hi I am Spencer and these two are Alison and Ryan my two best friends what is your name" Spencer said.

They seem nice. "My name is Jeticy from the planet cybertron also an Autobot" I said to them. " Wow you have to find a different disguise I you are going to stay here" said Allison. " I know I am still looking" I said. " why not be one of us" Ryan said.

"Hmm alright". I scanned one of them and turned into a human it felt weird but I will get use to it .

Time skip to when the Autobots com
Jeticy's P.O.V.

I was out walking in my robot form when I herd some thing. I went to get a closer look and what I saw was that the Autobots were on their knees and the Decepticons surrounding them. I was listening to them. "Aww Prime I have finally have you" said Megtron. Megatron was walking and I was looking at one bot in priticular he was blue and red , built. He looked cute wait what was I thinking.

I went back to looking and I couldn't find Megatron. "where could he be" I whispered. I herd some noise behind me. when I turned to look Megatron was right in front of me . " Well well what do we have here an Autobot femme" Megatron said . he grabbed me by the wing and dragged me over to where the others were.

I was next to the blue and red one. the decepticons where talking and the blue and red one started talking to me. " What is you name" he asked . " I am Jeticy how about you" I asked him . " I am Optimus Prime nice to meet you Jeticy" he said. "Ya now I have a plan to get you and your friends out of here when I say run you got that way to a house wait for me there" I said . " I will not let you do that" Optimus said.

I did not listen to him I got up and shouted. "hey Megabut I bet you can't get me" i yelled and got up. " what" he turned around only to see me run by. "Run" I said

I seem them run the direction I said. before he got me I warped to the house. I see them looking around for me. "I think I lost them" I said "wait how did you get out of here so fast" Ratchet said "I warped oh I have some friends for you to meet" i said .