Mood swings

(Jeticy P.O.V.)

I was laying on Optimus birth. He was at his desk working on some reports. Today was not my day I was cranky and short tempered right now cause of the mood swings.

Optimus thought it would be wise to let me be until I was a little less cranky. He learned the hard way the last time.

Optimus went out of the room to go somewhere so I desided to take a quick nap. I fell asleep for a little while.

(Optimus P.O.V.)

I got up an walked out of the room. I went to the medbay to ask Ratchet for something. I walked into the medbay.
"Ratchet" I said.

He walked over "yes what is it" he asked. "Do you have anything to calm Jeticy down a little" I asked.

"I do have something but I can't give it to her cause she is sparked" he said. I nodded "alright do you have any ideas on what I could do then" I asked.
He nodded "there is a couple things you could do" he said. "And what would it be" I asked.

"You can rub her wings or give her some energon goodies" he said. I nodded "ok thank you Ratchet" he nodded.

I walked out and went back to my room. When I walked in I see Jeticy sleeping . I smile at how cute she is sleeping.

(Jeticy P.O.V.)

I woke up and stretched still a little cranky. I seem Optimus had come back and was sleeping in the chair. So I went over and kissed him lightly and went to the door.

He moved lightly but kept sleeping. I smiled lightly and walked out. I was bored and went walking around. It was a couple hours later and Optimus got up.

He came over to me and hugged me from behind. "Hello sweetspark" he said. I leaned close "hey your self" I said with a little bit of attitude.

He thought for a second and started to rub my wings. I stiffed for a little bit cause they were sensitive. But started to relax more and more.

It felt so nice it relaxed me. He kept rubbing my wings. " how does this feel?" He asked. " it feels amazing" I said. He smiled and keep rubbing.

---------------------------------------------

This chapter done can't wait to wright the next one.

~Jeticy (Abbie)