Good news

(Jeticy P.O.V.)

It was morning and I was still sleeping. Optimus was laying next to me holding me close. He woke up and watched me sleep for a little bit.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. I slowly started to wake up. "Morning sweetspark" he said. I smiled and yawned. "morning" I said.

"How are you feeling" he asked. I nodded lightly. "I'm feeling so so" I said. He nodded and kissed my forehead. I smiled as he got up.

"You can keep resting I you want I have to go check on the others" he said. I nodded and closed my eyes again.

(Optimus P.O.V.)

I seen she went back to sleep I smiles and walked to the door. I walked to the main room and seen all the others awake. "good morning Optimus" Ratchet said.

I nodded to him "good morning Ratchet" I said. "how are you today" he said. "I am good an you" I said. "I am good as well" he said.

I nodded and looked at the others. And Bumblebee and Knockout came up. "where's Jeticy?" Knockout asked Bee nodded.

"She is sleeping yet" I said. "She still sleeping she should be up already" Knockout said. "I know but she is really tired" I said.

"Why is she tired?" Knockout asked. "Did you two have some fun last night maybe?" he said. "Maybe but that doesn't concern you" I said.

(Jeticy P.O.V.)

I woke feeling sick and got up and went to the bathroom. I puked and groaned. "ugh why do I feel sick" I say as I lean against the wall.

I got up and walked out of the room. Still feeling a little sick. So I walked to the medbay and looked for Ratchet.

"Ratchet" I said. He comes out and looks at me. "What is wrong Jeticy" he asks. " I don't feel so well I just got done puking" I said.

He nodded "have a seat and I will check it out" he said. He grabbed his scanner and scanned me. "hmm interesting" he said.

"What?" I asked. "You are sparked" he said. I smiled at this news and nodded. "thank you Ratchet" I said. He nodded as I left the room happily. Can't wait to tell Optimus.