Ch.3

Everyone was in the kitchen already .

,,So because you guys came down here , you guys our gesses , so just sit down and enjoy pizza that Freddy gonna make , and ice cream that I'm gonna make , Foxy are the waiter , Ballora you just go talk and make sure they having fun . "Said Baby smiling 

,,Yes ma'm !" Said the whole Funtime group .

-Chica's POV-

So Funtime Freddy was the cook down here who was a big goffball and funny and loved partys but really shy to start to talk to girls . I know because i try to talk whith him.

Baby was a realy nice girl untill u not piss her off like Freddy did. She was little bit childedish and stupburn but still nice . And She was absolutly the best and nicest leader of this Funtime group .

Ballora was a really shy and carefull one , nice and carrying like a mother but i can say that i did see Bonnie blush when she get closer to him . MY OTP SHIP!!

The Foxy he was ... I don't know ... he was one who not really talked whit us , just when he picked our ordder .He was sure a mysteriouse guy . Weard...

,,So ... Uh guys what do you think of the Funtime group ?" I ask to start whit this when they were in the kitchen.

,,I guess they all really nice people ." Said Bonnie , I must atmit that I fell the same way .So I just smiled at him .

,,I don't like this place ...but they do act nice i guess " Said Freddy 

,,Me too ... They just creeping me out how tall thous 3 are "I looked at Foxy who just looking at the kitchen door. He looked sceard ? But he was always so brave and now he creaped about them being too talk ? 

,,Are you ... ok ? You look sceard ?" I ask 

,,H-huh w-what !? No ! I'm not ! I'm just not sure of trusting them ... That's all ." said Foxy crossing his arms.

Funtime Foxy came out from the kitchen took a chair and sit to the table. He looked like he really don't want to be there whith us .

,, So ... because Freddy burn the meal and you guys new here and because Baby thinks that i wasn't to much whith you guys so she said i should show you a round , untill the meal is done ... so let's go !" He said as he stood up . 

--- Time skip ----

---No ones pov---

FT. Foxy show them the whole underground pizzaria but not really talk to them when they were in the Circus Gallery Baby yealld .

,,The pizza is ready !!" Bonnie and Chica were racing to the kitchen while Freddy stick around them . Foxy didn't heard her so he was looking at a arcade games . FT. Foxy saw him just looking at them and not moving from his spot. 

,,Hej buddy ?-"said FT. Foxy but he was cut off .

,,Aaaa ! " Yeald Foxy ,, oh god don't scear me like that !"

,,Well soooorry ... by the way your friends leave already to the kitchen to eat pepperony pizza . So ... " 

,,Ew ... pepperony ... "Said Foxy

,,What you don't like pepperony ? "

,,No ,but the athers love it so much ... so I didn't tell them this ..." Said while rubbing back of his neck .

,,Heh ,well don't worry I know what you talking about ... I hate pineapples on my pizza but I didn't tell my friends eather . " FT. Foxy looked at Foxy who looking at him surprised . 

,,Yeah ... Well ... Ok just let's go back to them I'm sure they miss us ." Said FT. Foxy , he was always nervous when he talk to much whith someone who he don't know much . 

,,yeah , um ... Hej ! Wanna talk maybe later ?"Foxy ask 

,,Why with me ?"FT.Foxy ask back

,,Well you seem like a cool dude ." said Foxy 

,,Huh ? Really ?"ask FT.Foxy

,,Yeah ! And anyway it's looked like Chica gonna hang out whith Funtime Freddy , Bonnie whith Ballora and Freddy well we had a fight before we came down here so ... Wanna hang out ?"ask again Foxy

,,Sure ! But why did you two fight ? "

,,Well he said that I'm not a pirete ! I'm ... i just have a diferent voice box because my old one was broken . So I waiting for it to be repeard , but Freddy always picking on me from that day . If I don't have the pirete accent I'm not a pirete  well at least he thinks this ."

,,Sad to hear it ... "

,,Nah , he just don't know when to stop picking on me that's all ." Said Foxy , then they finnelly arive to the kitchen . Freddy , Chica and Bonnie were already eating. 

-Bonnie POV-

I saw Foxy came in whith Funtime Foxy . They looked like they talking but i coulden't hear them . When they came in they waive to each other , Funtime Foxy went in the kitchen  and Foxy sat to our table. 

,,Fuxy ? "I said whith food in my mouth 

,,Yeah ?"he ask 

,,Were you been you not have a single pizza left ."

Just then Funtime Foxy came back whith two boxes of pizza . 

,,Now that was fast ! Were we going ?"ask Foxy from Funtime Foxy 

,,My room ! " And they run out , who knows were .

Baby came out from the kitchen .

,, So .. i guessing you guys don't know were they going or what they gonna do ? "She ask , i think she didn't know eather why they just like that became friends .

,,Nope ... We know just as much as you do ." Said Freddy , wait a second is that a slite blush on his cheaks ? Ooooo he has a crush on Baby ! And Chica saw it too , we smiled at each other . 

-chica's POV-

OMG !!! Freddy has a crush ?! He was blushing while talking whith Baby , me and Bonnie saw his blush . I take it back Bonnie x Ballora is my second favorite ship my top is Freddy x Baby. I wonder how this gonna work out ?