CH.7

~Noones POV Again ~

The say went REALY slow for Foxy . But finnelly it was 8 PM and the restaurant closed . Mike already was there , and he sit down in the office , Foxy came to visit him there . 

,,Hello Mike ! Wanna come to take them upstairs ?" Ask Foxy whith eximent in his voice .

,,Nah ... I will gonna have a short nap ."said as he fell asleep .

,,Lazy Shmith !" Said Foxy as he leaved and went to the elevator were everyone was already waiting for him . As he went in Freddy said :,,So I quess i will tell them about them going upstairs whith us . After all i was the one who came out whith this idea ." 

Everyone nodded , as they arive downstairs and the door opend it relived Funtime Foxy already waiting for them . They went out then suddetly Funtime Foxy picked up a hokie tokie and it looked like he saying somethink in it . They all came closer to him as he stood up . 

,,Were are the athers ?" As Bonnie ask suddetly Ballora fall from the ceiling , like a spider whith four Minirinas . Right when She fall and stood up , Baby ran in She looked like She was running the whole way here . When She arrived to them big runnig foot steps were hear before Funtime Freddy ran in .

,,C-cHicA !!!!"yeald while running to her and hugged her . What made her blush .

,,Hehe , it's .. nice to see you too ." She said still blushing.

,,Anyhow ... "Started Freddy who wanned them out already ,, I made a desision ... You all welcome to go upstairs whith us and meet our nightguard and best pal of Foxy Mike ."

They All looked whith wind eyes at Freddy then each other , sodently they started cheering like it was new year or something . Funtime Freddy then yeald :,, F-FinNeLly gUys w-We goNnA sEe tHe suNliGht aGaIn ! And aNd C-chIcA u gOnNa S-shOw me YoUr kItcHen rIgHt ?!"

,,Of course !"said Chica back.

They were really Happy as they skipped all way back to the elevator . Then suddetly they sturted movie up .

~Funtime Foxy pov~

I'm so happy that we finnelly find friends who would help us . Finnelly we arrived , and i was first who went out . I then started to wait at the others , as they all leaved the elevator Freddy said :,,Alright now you guys need to meet our nightguard Mike , Foxy ! Síce je is your best friend lead the way ."

Best friend ... Huh ? Well i must say i was happy and nervouse about meeting new people . So as Foxy leaded the way , i think we went trou a room full of tables whit two stages , four doors if i count the one we just came from and whith two hallways . Whe went trou the one were was a closest . As we went i saw Chica ,Freddy and Bonnie to trou a second one .

,,Hey Mike ! "Said Foxy as we arrived to the office . In the office there was a man whith a face of someone who is a real life playboy . I don't like him already , and what made me angry is when Mike gived Foxy a hug .

,,Hey , Foxy whats up ? "He said 

,,Well Remember when i told you about the animatronics downstairs ?"

,,Yeah ."

,,Well here you go Circus Baby , Ballora the Ballerina , Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy !"

Mike started to wisper somethink in Foxy's ear , Foxy blushed . Well hell no ! What did that basterd tell him to make him blush ? 

~Foxy pov~ 

My wisper in my ear :,, So this is that pink fox who stole your heart ?" 

This think made me blush and i think everyone see it . Suddetly Chica, Freddy and Bonnie went trou the second door . 

,,Hej Ballora you like music right ? " ask Bonnie 

,, Yeah ... I do ... Why ? " She ask back not sure of what Bonnie want.

,,Well wanna go to the stage ? Maybe we can listen to music , and i can teach how to play on guitar ."

,,Oh my ... sure , I always wanned play on guitar once ."

As She said it they went to the main room . Chica then ask :

,,Hej , Funtime Freddy wanna go to the kitchen ?" 

,, O-oFcoUrE !" And he followed .

They left and Baby started :,, Freddy ? Do u gUys have a TV in here ? I have some movie we can watch ." 

,,Of course ! Follow me ." And they left and there was only me , Mike and Funtime Foxy~