1.ch

It was days like any other when Freddy's began to make a new Room to this one restaurant . They Made a new Room quiet quickly couse they needed it quickly for the new animatronics . For the time being they closed Freddy's , the night the Room was Made yet not finished the animatronics where shocked to see a new door on the bathroom hallway it was a nother hallway it had other 4 doors but each of them was locked .

Freddy looked at the Doors each of them was a double door and All of them where in different color . One was Red , nother was Blue , the nother one was Purple and the last one was Pink .

,,What do you think Freddy ? What are they doing ?" Asked Chica looking at All the new Doors .

,, Possibly new play rooms which means more space for them to run around while everyone is eating here " said Freddy

,, Actually i heared they conversation they had " said Gold ,, They said something about new animatronics and them like being in these rooms "

,,Huh , now Thats interesting " said Bonnie

,,I hope they won't replace us " said Chica

,,Nope , they will be preforming just somewhere else so they won't take your fans and All "  said Gold waving his hand .

,,Thats good but still What shall we do when the lads came ?" Asked Foxy pointing at the hallway ,, Be friendly or whatever .. maybe give them rules they need to follow - "

,, Nothing like that Foxy , these visitors will be a new part of our family . Might as Well let them stay and be Nice to them " said Freddy as he stopped Foxy before he could continue .

It was honestly troubling for Freddy to say the least , there was the risk they might take their place .. he didn't wanted that .

- 2 weeks later -

The hallway was done , the rooms where done . It was pretty , posters of the animatronics where on the walls of the hallway .

The 5 animatronics where looking at the new 4 animatronics .
,,You kidding me ? A nother Freddy ? No offence but we already have you two " said Bonnie

,,Oooh ! This one looks like a little girls ! Aw ! She looks cute and this one is pretty !" Said Chica smilling at the new girls that will join her .

,,I believe Thats a ballerina Chica " said Gold

,,YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME ?!" said Foxy at loud the other 4 looked at him ,, Why is THIS Foxy fuckin' Pink ?!"

,,Who knows , maybe its a girl " said Freddy shrugging .

,,Yeah ! Maybe they are " said Bonnie

,,Whats wrong with a guy wearing Pink ?" Asked Chica , Gold shrugged ..

,,Its a girly color , everyone knows that " said Foxy

,,I mean , i have purple . Its close to Pink , am i a girl ?" Asked Bonnie , Chica smiled happy Bonnie did something with Foxy .

Freddy cleared his troat .
,,It doesn't matter the gender they might be , What is important is to welcome them with open arms " said Freddy sternly

,,Yeah !" Said Chica happily .

,,guys look " said Gold who was looking at the poster on the end of the hallway . Everyone walked over ..

 Everyone walked over

,,Open at Freddy's ... Circus baby Pizza world ?" Read Bonnie

,,New Funtime animatronics ? So Thats what they are !" Said Chica

,,New songs and fun ? The god ol' pirate me Can be fun !" Said Foxy glaring at the poster .

,,Well eather way , atleast we know who will be their maskcot " said Freddy

,,Do you think it also will be their leader ?" Asked Gold , Freddy shrugged ..

,,Let's get back to our places , soon it will be 6 am " said Chica , everyone nodded and left Foxy was behind them . Once he was in his cove he glared at the ground ..

He was still out of order , why he wasn't fixed yet ?

To be continued ...