(8)

Your POV
—————-
I woke up to the sound of a heart Monitor "Beep...Beep" I slowly opened my eyes and looked around I tried to move my leg but I failed at doing so I heard a Slight growl as I sat up I looked down at my hand to see levi sitting next to the bed I looked around and saw I was in a hospital. I heard levi groan and he lifted his head up and looked around not seeing that I was awake when he turned his head to me I smiled at him making him fall out of his chair in surprise "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled as soon as he was finally awake to see me he leaped at me and hugged me and smiled "(Y/n) thank god your alive oh my god" I smiled and looked at him then it all came back to me "What happened? How long have I been out?"He sighed "A few months and what happened was..."
———————————-
*Flashback to the time before the incident* Levi's POV
———
We where all talking about how (Y/n) roasted that jackass. I had to admit if I didn't like her that then I sure as now do I mean the girl is sexy as fuck and has the fucking smirk of the devil! My thoughts where cut off by rain coming down really hard scaring (y/n) making her jump back into me I let out a deep chuckle as she glared at me. We talked for a little bit more about how she got a accent when she sings and I was about to say something but was cut off by the tornado siren going off the teacher Mr.Mac jumped up from his slumber and quickly ushered us into the hallway and sat us down in front of the lockers. (Y/n) was in between me and the nerd I looked at her and see was looking at hanji. She pulled out her Guinea pig I was really irritated how can she think of a animal In a time like this like what the fuck! Once agian my thoughts where cut off by screaming and teachers yelling "GET DOWN" I can tell this dumb roof won't last I got on top of (Y/n) shielding her body from everything as the Debree came down onto us I was knocked back by a big gust of wind and hit the floor all I thought about as I landed and we (Y/n) I quickly got up and looked around and saw the school and was completely destroyed I ran over to where (Y/n) would be and saw just a big peace of a locker I tried to get it off her but I couldn't I looked around a saw erwin. "Erwin!" His head looked in my detection and ran to me "Levi are you ok?!" I quickly shook my head 'no' he looked down at the locker "(Y/n)..." he was quickly realized what happened and helped me lift it off of (Y/n) as soon as we go the locker off her I saw she  we passed out on the ground her leg most likely broken and she was bleeding I was quickly began to shake her "(Y/n)?" I said...no response as soon as I heard the ambulance I picked her up bridal style and Erwin help me get her out safely as soon as they saw us the ran to use to help it was a women who had long blond hair like (Y/n) she gasped and quickly took her away I followed and she looked at me "Are you ok? And what is your connection with (Y/n)?" She asked I knew I had to lie to be by her side "Boyfriend. And how do u know her name?" I asked as she nodded and go to into the back of the ambulance and we quickly drove to the hospital "Well doesn't everyone she famous! And I'm her aunt so that's another reason." She told me extending her hand "Eliza" she said smiling down at me as I sat beside (Y/n) "Levi Ackerman".
—————————-
Back to your pov
——————————
I smiled at him "So...I'm guessing school won't be up for a while?" I laughed "Yap!"