(9)

(Play the music if you want <3 it's reader Chan's first new album song) (I'm also going to say you instead of I <3)

Your POV

It's been a little while since the incident with the tornado a lot of people had died but everyone you knew was safe and sound

Now that you have healed and been released for the hospital levi had took me home that day and helped me a little now that im back home you began to re-collect your career. Already publishing a new album also it's called "The lover follows" now your going to be honest you wrote most of the songs about levi you had to admit you had fallen head over heels for the man. Once he began to chase you for your love and he got that tonight his plans where to ask you to be his. That's where you guys where now. Now let's go to you!
(Your pov)
Levi had ask me to meet him at the top of the cliff near a park. Or corse I said yes. Walking up the mountain with him covering your eyes he was secretly smiling at you whining if we are there yet finally he stopped making you stop he said "(Y/n) don't open your eyes until I say!" Nodding you waited for his signal to open your eyes finally he said "(Y/n) no matter what happens you have to stay calm ok?" Once again nodding he said "open your eyes"

 Walking up the mountain with him covering your eyes he was secretly smiling at you whining if we are there yet finally he stopped making you stop he said "(Y/n) don't open your eyes until I say!" Nodding you waited for his signal to open your eye...

Gasping you looked at the small picnic for two. "Levi i-it's gorgeous!" You said out of breath at the amazing sight "Not as gorgeous as you..." he said turning back to him your meet his lips standing there shocked your face goes as red as the red of the strawberries on the blanket he put his soft hand onto your cheek really you didn't imagine Levi's lips so soft. Pulling away for breath both of you look into each others eyes. As soon as he saw what he did he apologizes "(y-y/n) I'm so sorry i didn't m-" he couldn't even finish before your lips reconnected with his. The smile that came across his lips was unimaginable.

(Hours later)

We finally finished eating you put down your hand locking it with Levi's "So what does this make us?" He asked You turned to him and kissed his cheek "More than friends?" Shaking your head you looked at him "Levi I'm your girlfriend dumbass" he chuckled "my "fan girl group" at school is going to be pissed" You laughed "well let them be"
We smiled at each other "I love you"