(12)

Levi's POV

it's Christmas and I wanted to get (y/n) something special we decided to just stay home
Small fun fact we graduated early! It was the best fucking thing ever! Now she is taking her singing career head on I moved in with her.
Don't worry- she asked me too. Erwin was so happy he cried when he heard this. he's a baby with bushy eyebrows. Finally I sat down on Are couch and thought of what to get her. Then it came to me...I'll give her something that every women is pleased with...Most of the time...

Your POV
I wanted to get levi something I as of right now was at the recording studio.
"Hey Alexander?" I looked at my manager he turned
"yes (y/n)?" He smiled to me
"what's a good gift to get a boy?"
"Well it depends on what he is to you?" He said
I smiled "Boyfriend"
He nodded
"What's he like?" He questioned
"He's small...Badass...Hot"
(your hight is now 4"11 I first wrote this book when i was really young and I re-read this book and I was like...Bitch you can't be that tall irl)
"Hm...How about a butterfly knife?"
I looked at him
"ya I think he would like that thanks Alex!"
He smiled
"Your welcome (Y/n), Now what do you think I should get John?" I smiled at him

•Time skip to when it's Christmas Eve WARNING 13+ SMUT•
I was going to sit down on the couch next to levi we where watching the nightmare before Christmas. But levi was quick to put his arms around my waist and pull me on to his lap.
I chuckled at him "Babe what you doin?" I question his actions.
"Can't I give my girlfriend a gift before Christmas?" He purred I could feel his lips on my ear the way his voice went deeper than normal sent shivers down my spine
"I don't see why not..." I trailed off as his lips attacked my neck leaving hickeys and when I say he left no spot untouched I'm not lying!
He was quick to flip me to where I was under him. I chuckled at his dominant action and began to take my pj shirt off but he stopped me.
"This is your time to relax..." he said picking me up and taking me upstairs to my/ our bedroom and dropped me on the bed quickly removing my shirt and unclipping my bra. Throwing it off me he looked down to my half naked body.
"take a picture it will last longer-" I smiled
He looked into my eyes "I think I'll be seeing it a lot more often" he chucked and leaned down to my right breast and began to tease me. I let out a small moan. "Levi... stop fucking..Teasing me" He chuckled and kissed my breasts then trailed kissed down my stomach to my pajama pants he looked up to me I only nodded as he removed them and his clothes he smiled as we both were now butt naked and in full on list he began to smile as he lined himself up. "I hope you know I don't go easy~" he purred and I chuckled "I know" He slammed into me without warning and began to go at a fast past. This continued for a few minutes of just thrusting, panting, and a lot of- "Fuck..." he muttered as I began to feel the knot forming. "L-levi I'm about to-" He cut me off "Same here-" He muttered as he angles himself in the right way and hits my g-spot. That made the knot *SNAP* there it went he quickly grunted and pulled out and came on my stomach. He fell down next me... I looked at the clock beside me...
"Marry Christmas babe" I muttered and fell asleep the last thing I remember is him pulling me close and whispering
"...I love you"