Chapter 14

I don't own any of the characters I just playing with them.

Gomez's POV

The Fury that bursted out of Isabella  was amazingly sexy. Apparently Isabella knew these men that kidnapped my children and killed my wife. I look towards these men and ask them why?" Why do this, what has my family ever done to you?" The anguish in my voice causing bella to tighten her hold. Edward smirks at Jacob reading his mind and says " should I tell them for you or are you mutt? He chuckles evilly. "Shut up bloodsuckers." He snaps back.  "200 years ago my great great great grandmother was turned down why Bloodthirst Addams, after he left her pregnant to sail on the Seas. Since then my family has swarm Vengeance against Addams Family and today I will end their line and get my Isabella back."He repied. Well I thought Bloodthirst Addams didn't have any children. I say " I didn't know bloodthirst Adams had children it's not recorded anywhere in our family line. "Why swear Vengeance against children and if you think that's will get your Isabella back you obviously don't know her. You took the three people that means the most to her right now."I smirk and watch as thing slowly untied the children without them knowing. The vampire Edward let's out a chuckle. "I just came back now that her blood has matured, and the children can be a snack." As soon as he said that, the children sprang away and Fester detonate the bombs causing the ground collapse beneath the two. Isabella and I  both take out our guns and shoot into the hole we are hear a grunt  of pain. As soon as the dust clears we see both men lying at the bottom of the pit, Isabella surprise me by taking out a long silver knife and with accuracy throws it and lands in the heart of Jacob. She says "you would have never won me back, especially after you threaten and kidnapped members of my new family." I look at the severely burnt vampire and say "She is mine, all mine." I pull her into a quick kiss and pull out my flame thrower cigar lighter. "Lights out" I pull the trigger and purple smoke starts flowing out of the whole. I turn around and cheer with the rest of the group. Isabella rushes to the children, pulling them close.

Isabella POV

Gomez looks towards the guys and says "Why do this, what has my family ever done to you?" The anguish on his voice almost brings me to tears. Edward smirks at Jacob reading what he was thinking and says "should I tell them for you or are you mutt? He let's out a dark chuckle. Jacob snaps back "Shut it bloodsucker.
200 years ago my great great great grandmother was turned down by Bloodthirst Addams, after he left her pregnant to sail on the Seas. Since then my family has swarm Vengeance against Addams Family and today I will end their line and get my Isabella back."He repied."Why swear Vengeance against children and if you think that's will get your Isabella back you obviously don't know her. You took the three people that means the most to her right now." Gomez smirks as thing untied the children. Edward let out a laugh, "I just came back now that her blood has matured, and the children can be a snack." As soon as he said that the children sprang away and Fester detonate the bombs causing the ground to collapse under the men. Gomez and I both pull out our guns and shoot every where in the hole. When the smoke clears I remember the knife up my sleeve, I pull it out and throw it with accuracy and hit Jacob in the heart and says"you would have never won me back, especially after you threaten and kidnapped members of my new family." Gomez looks at the severely burnt Edward and says " She is mine,all mine." He pulls me into a quick kiss and he takes out his flame thrower cigar lighter and tells Edward lights out. He burns Edward to a crisp. Everyone let's out a cheer as I rush towards the children to make sure they are alright. When I am sure they are not injured I pull them into a suffocating hug.

This chapter was hard to write. I will not be updated until after new years.
Hope you enjoy this chapter.