Chapter 4 : Grade 10 Week 2 (Part 3) & Week 3

Previously

"C-can... Can we talk about... Us?" He asks and I swear my breath stops for a moment.

**Renessa **

"U-us? Wha-what do you mean?" I stammered, twiddling with my fingers.

Damn. What is he going to say?

Was Jace really right?

This is the moment that I was waiting for since I made that mistake in Grade 9.

"W-well... I know the whole story about what happened with Nick now.... Christina told Jace and he told me ,"  He continued and I bowed my head in shame.

That was the worst mistake I ever made... Using Nick to make Cameron jealous and everything... That not only made me get in trouble at my first year at my 'new start' but it also made me lose Cameron's trust and him as a friend.

"O-oh.. I'm really sorry about all of that Cam.. I wasn't thinking about the consequences an-" I ranted and he stopped me by taking my hand and lacing our fingers together and I gaped at our hands.

"I know that ever since school opened to start our Grade 10 year, I've been giving you mixed signals.. Giving you attention one day and then alienating you and going with Reina the next.. Truth is.. I've been trying to figure out what I want..." he explains.

Everything makes sense now but I still don't understand what he whispered into Reina's ear to make her smile like that. That only means one thing...

He picked Reina.

"Is this your way of letting me down easy?" I asked, finally looking up into his chocolate orbs.

"No silly.." he chuckled, making my cheeks heat up and me letting out a really awakard laugh at the same time.

I looked down not wanting him to see my cheeks that was probably red as a tomato by now but  I looked up anyways and saw he was struggling to say what he wanted to say. 

Cameron then said, "I really l-"

He got cut off by his brother  Mike  , who was in Garde 10 then came into the library and told Cameron that was it was time for them to go home.

He smiled sympathetically at me, "Sorry Ren. I'll text you tonight," Cameron said and then left.

I was really sad that he left but I was really excited that he was going to text me. 

In my mind, my head was screaming YESS! CAMERON IS GOING TO TEXT ME.
So on afterwards , I had to leave which excited me because the sooner I get home, the sooner Cameron will text me.

When I got into mom's car, I had this giddy smile on my face, which was really strange for me but she didnt ask any questions, while my older brother Daniel was pestering me. I just rolled my eyes and stuck my headphones in my ears and got lost in my thoughts.

What was he going to stay?
Will something finally happen?
Are him and Reina really over or is he just playing me?

I was so lost in my thoughts I didnt realize we were home. I grinned and rushed into my house, yelling a quick greeting to my dad and running into my door.

"Ouch!!" I squeaked, falling to the floor and rubbing my forehead. Damn. What was this boy doing to me for me to run into my door?.. Well then again, running into doors and tripping over stuff was my forte.

After I took off my school clothes and settled onto my bed I was scrolling through Instagram when a notification popped up!

This is it...

2 messages from Cameron💕😊

Cameron
Hey.
Sorry I took so long..

Renessa
That's fine. Now what was it that you wanted to tell me?

Cameron
Yeah.. Um.
Well.. As I was saying.. I needed time to figure out what I really wanted without leading the both of you guys on.. And well.. I picked u. I really like u renren😆😅

Wow... He picked me.. I for sure thought that him and Reina would've flirted until either one of them was man enough  to make the first move.

Renessa
I was not expecting that😊. What about Reina?

Cameron
I liked her yes, but she was just a distraction from u..
I thought u didnt like me anymore.. and she was there but I did like her for a while...Then ur friends pushed you into me and i.. Well I fell for u all over again.. And well I've sorta been crushing on u since the beginning of this term as well.

Aww... He is too sweet.

Renessa
😆😊 Too sweet. And in case u don't know.. Yes I like u too 🙃

Cameron
Sorta guessed it...😂😆
But anyways, tell me about urself Ren.

Renessa
What do u wanna know?

Cameron
Everything

Renessa
That was so cliche😂

Cameron
😂😂 Not really

We then talked on Whatsapp for 6 hours and it was the best 6 hours of my life. 
I heard a knock on my door and my mother's head popped in.  I wasn't suppose to be wake so I pretended that was asleep .

"Renessa Rose ! Why are still up at this hour?" My mother asked me in a whisper-shout voice, not wanting to wake up my father and my brother.
I didn't know want to say so my mother came into the room and grabbed my phone and walked out and closed the door.

I felt sad because I didn't get to tell Cameron goodnight. He may think I didn't want to talk to him again. I'll just tell him tomorrow at school.

*Renessa's WhatsApp Messages *

Cameron
But I didn't mean to?
Ren?
U there?
Hello?
Renessa?
I'm guessing ur gone.
Goodnight❤
Don't let the bed bugs bite😊💓
😂😂😂
That sounds so cliche tho.

**One Week ** (Week 4)

It has been one week since Cameron and I's conversation on WhatsApp happend and when I came to school the next day, I told him what had happened with my mother and he pretended like he didn't know what I was talking about which broke my heart but I think he didn't want to be embrassed by his friends and also Reina was there.

It broke my heart when that happened. He then texted me on WhatsApp and said that he was sorry for what he did in school today. I ignored his texts and then he figured that out sooner than later. 

I then told the group that I had with Cristina, Natalie and the others what was happening and they said some interesting things.
They made me feel somewhat better but Cameron still texted me. 
He typed the word sorry a bunch of times.

I then finally answered him and then he typed a very LONG apology and then I didn't say anything.
I ignored him in school for a couple of days and then one day in library, it was the two of us and I was on one side of the library and Cameron was on other side.

I was reading a book on my phone as usual and then he came and said "Why are you ignoring me?".
"I am not," I said lying to him.
"I know you well enough that you're lying," He said.
That made me blush a bit. 
"Ren, I don't know what I did but I'm sorry,".

"You know exactly what you did ," I said and then I went back to reading my book on my phone. 
"No I don't ," He said .
"You ignored me in school after our WhatsApp conversation, I said. 
"I know and I said that I was sorry l," He said. 
"You -"
I stopped myself from saying that he broke my heart and then he continued my sentence.

"Your heart. I broke your heart ," He the took my hands and said "I'm sorry. Can you forgive me?" He asked me.

-------------

What did you think of this chapter ?

Will Renessa forgive Cameron ?

Credits to RenRen228

Comment and Vote.
Share with your friends.

-starngcgirl