Chapter 9 : Week 10

**Week 10 **

**Renessa**

It has been week and things have been a bit crazy . Let me break it down for you .

**Monday**

I was hanging around outside my classroom with my Cristina , Natalia and Jade waiting for Cameron to arrive like I normally do . When he passed by , he was walking with a girl .
That must be Carla .
She had long wavy hair , golden bronze skin colour and grey blue eyes .

How is she Cameron's ex ?

He never told me how they broke up but seeing her makes me wonder why he broke up with her .
He then came back downstairs and came up to me and said ," Ren , this is Carla . Carla this is Renessa".
"Nice to meet you ," I said shaking her hand and she did too .

"She is your new classmate ," He said .
I showed her around and introduced her to a couple of my closet friends and they liked her but during one of our classes , she came to where I sat and whispered in my ear ," You have competition ," and left to go back to her seat .

I'm not sure what she meant by that but I wanted to ask what she meant but , she left before I could .

**Tuesday**

I was at the cafeteria when I saw Carla . I was about to go up to her and ask her what she meant by what she said to me yesterday when I saw her really close to Cameron .
She had her elbow resting on Cameron's shoulder while they were talking to Alex and Jace .

She saw me and gave me a possessive look to show that Cameron was her's .
Now I understood what she meant yesterday .

**Thursday**

These past couple of days , Carla has been nothing but trouble for me .
What ever happened to Carla , she kept telling Cameron that I did it when I didn't .
Here's a scenario . When she fell on the ground and got a cut she blamed me that I pushed her causing her to fall and getting a cut .
I tried to defend myself but Cameron won't believe me .

He asked me on Whatsapp why I kept doing those things to Carla and when I told him that I didn't do that , he didn't believe me .
Every bad thing that happened to Carla made Cameron and I talk , text and hangout less. It made me really sad that he doesn't believe me and it's not like if my friends or family would believe and understand me .     
I knew what she was doing and I didn't like it.

We were in Art class and our teacher Mrs . Sanders gave us an art project to do in pairs and she then called ," Renessa and Carla".

"NOOOO . ANYONE BUT HER ," I said in my brain .
We then had to go to our partners and brainstorm some ideas to do for this project .
When she sat next to me she said ," Hey partner ," as she emphasized the word partner a bit.
I swallowed my hatred for her and decided to just get this project over with but of course she had to be difficult .

Every idea I suggested we do , she shot it down and demanded we do this . I didn't want to argue so I said ," Sure".
We then spent the last five minutes we had debuting on whose house we  should do the project by .
"Times up , go back to your seats ," Mrs . Sanders said. 
Before Carla went back to her seat she got up and said demandingly ," My house this Saturday ," and left .

** Saturday**

I wore a white lacey top with a pink skirt with a blue denim jean jacket over the lacey white top with a gift that Cameron gave to me when we were together

I wore a white lacey top with a pink skirt with a blue denim jean jacket over the lacey white top with a gift that Cameron gave to me when we were together . It's a half heart necklace with the words written "His" ontop with the bracelet Cameron gave to me with some white pair of converse shoes and a small black purse satchel .

I asked my mom if she could drive me somewhere yesterday and she said sure but was too distracted by my brother to ask me where I wanted to be driven to .
It was only in the car when she turned to me and asked me ," Where is the place that you're going ?".
"Cameron's house at ...
After that , a series of questions were asked about Cameron and I until we reached .

When I came out the car , Cameron stood in front of the gate in a white and red long sleeve shirt with a pair of black jeans and a pair of converse

When I came out the car , Cameron stood in front of the gate in a white and red long sleeve shirt with a pair of black jeans and a pair of converse . 

"Hey ," He said as he gave me a sheepish smile .
"Hey ," I said as blushing really hard knowing that I was a tomato at this point .

He walked me inside and showed me around until we got to the area where we had to work .
And of course Carla gave trouble .
When we were done , it looked like this .

We then spent 5 minutes deciding on who should keep the outfit to bring to school and I voted for myself because I was the model modeling the dress

We then spent 5 minutes deciding on who should keep the outfit to bring to school and I voted for myself because I was the model modeling the dress .
We were about to see who gets to keep the dress when Cameron walked into the room .
"Uhh...
Cameron just looked at me for what seemed like forever and then he  snapped out of his trans .

"Do you need anything ?" He asked us.
"Nope ," Carla said and then kicked him out of the room .
"I'm keeping the outfit ," I said .
"Whatever ," She said .
I was packing away the outfit when Cameron came into the room and looked at me .
"What ?" I asked him .

He then kissed me on the cheek .
I felt like my knees were turning to jello .
My face was obviously a tomato and I could not stop smiling. 
"What was that for ?" I asked him
"Spontaneous is my middle name ;" He said giving his smile that melts my heart .
I then kissed him on the cheek too and then I said ,"Spontaneous is my middle name too ".

His face then turned into a res tomato and picked at the back of his hair which was something he did when he was nervous.

We the continued go talk before I had to leave .

--------------

What did you think of this chapter ?

Do you like Carla bringing Camessa apart ?

Credits to RenRen228

Comment and Vote .
Share with your friends.

-starngcgirl