Hello Dean

While Dean is in the bathroom shaving, Castiel poofs in and scares Dean. "Dammit Cass, you caused me to cut myself!" Dean shouted angrily. "..... Hello Dean....." Cass said. Dean grabbed some toilet paper to wipe away the blood.

Cass and Dean walked out of the bathroom and into the living room of their hotel room. Dean has had feelings for Cass for a long time, but he can't admit that. The pair sat there for a minute... and then Dean noticed that Sam has went out.

"If I want to kiss him, now is my chance." Thought Dean. Meanwhile in Cass's mind, "I love this man more than anything in this world. I want him to be mine."

A few seconds later: Dean locked him and Cass's lips together. At first Cass was shocked, but then he fell into it. The kiss was passionate and forceful, the way Dean liked it. He loved Cass... more than himself.

"Cass? Are you ready to go farther?" Dean asked. "If you mean what I think you do, then yes." "Okie Dokie" Dean said.

Dean got up and got the lube from his drawer. Him and Cass both stripped of their clothes. Dean lubed up his penis and Cass's hole. "Ready?" Dean asked. "Ready."

Dean inserted himself into Cass. As he entered, Cass let out a moan. "Faster! Faster!" Cass cried. Dean thrusted back and forth as hard and fast as he could. "I'm cumming Cass!" Dean said as he let out a moan. "Me too Dean" Cass said. Dean and Cass came at the same time, which meant it was over.

They laid on the bed for a few minutes before they decided to put their clothes back on.  "That was amazing Dean" Cass said. Dean leaned over and kissed Cass on the forehead. " Anything for you baby."

Sam finally returns with breakfast. He saw the bed was unmade and pillows were scattered around. "What went on here??" He asked. "Ummm..... nothing..." said Dean. Sam just smirked and walked away.