Spending the night

Emanuel pov.

I woke up to my phone ringing in my pocket I looked at the screen and it was 1 a.m. and the person who was calling was non other than Jaleb, 'why is he calling me at 1:00 in the morning' I thought to myself. I ignored the call and went back to sleep, that was until my phone rung again, I groaned in annoyance picked up the phone,

Emanuel: What

Jaleb: oh finally God your awake

Emanuel: what do want?

Jaleb: Meet me at the abandoned warehouse now.

Emanuel: No

Jaleb: please I swear this is important.

Emanuel: *sigh* what could possibly be so important that it could disturb my sleep?

Jaleb: you'll know when you get here

Emanuel: fine.

I hung up and forced myself out of bed and dragged myself to the front door.

After awhile of walking I finally made it to the abandoned warehouse "I wish I had a car" i said to myself as I knocked on the rusted door I heard footsteps coming toward the door and it creeked open to reveal Swiss standing by the door he looked at me and opened it fully I walked inside to see Jaleb standing next to somebody in a chair tied up, by the look of this persons posture he look like they were knocked out. The person wasn't struggling and he looked like he was just getting out of bed. The guy only had a flannel and boxers on. I found the situation very uncomfortable. I couldn't see his face because he had a sack over his head the only thing I noticed that his brown skin it looked familiar for some reason. "What's going on here?" I asked looking at the person in the chair "payback is what's going on" Jaleb said walking around the chair. "What did the guy owe you money or something?" "No" Jaleb said grabbing the sack covered head and shook him a bit, "then what is it?" I said putting my hands in my jacket pocket, "remember when I said I was gonna turn a certain someone into a real woman.?" I paused for a second, 'No way' I thought to myself 'this couldn't be'. Just as I thought that things couldn't get any worse,Jaleb yanked the sack off of the guys head I stared in horror when I saw who it was, Sammy. He was knocked out, he looked terrible, his hair was messy, and he had a black eye, this made my blood boil as I walked over to Jaleb and pushed him to the ground. "WHAT THE HELL!!!", I shouted, as I picked him up by the collar and socked him in the face. Jaleb looked at me as he held his nose in pain and surprise Swiss looked at me in confusion "EMANUEL!!", Swiss shouted picking up a flailing Emanuel. It wasn't hard for Swiss to pick up Emanuel, to him Emanuel weighed less than ten pounds. "Calm down Emanuel your turning red again..." Swiss said calmly "NO I'M NOT" Emanuel shouted his red face getting redder by the minute. "LET E'M GO, NOW" "NOT until you calm down." "FINE!" Emanuel said as took a deep breath and exhaled looking at Swiss. Looking at Jaleb, Swiss nodded his head, signaling him to let Sammy go, Jaleb shook his head in disagreement. But Swiss was wasn't requesting it, he was demanding it. Jaleb sighed and untied Sammy letting him drop to the ground, Swiss puts Emanuel down as he wasted no time running over to Sammy and picking him up. "Okay, sorry I got a bit carried away but, I want you guys to keep this a secret." Swiss and Jaleb looked at Emanuel and listened to what he had to say. "I have... feelings for him..." As if the silence couldn't get any more awkward, Jaleb gave Emanuel a weird look. "IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!" Emanuel shouted then sighed, "he's my...my", as much as he wanted to say he couldn't. He knew he had to lie to them and tell them they were friends, so Sammy could escape. "Freind, Sammy is my freind. And God forbid I let you kill'em. Emanuel turned around and walked out, "and by the way, the both of you have a day off. Don't bother me" he continued and left. About an hour later he reached to Sammy's house, but then it hit him. How in the hell is he going to get in!?!? The door is locked from the inside! 'Damn!' He thought, he looked back at his house, then Sammy's 'I could take back to my place, but then you'll wake up and think I kidnapped you!' "Shit!" He whispers, "I can't just leave you alone on your door step!" Emanuel turned and went to his house carrying Sammy with him. "I'm gonna regret this in the morning." As he got to his house, he managed to put Sammy to his feet, his left hand holding him up and his right hand digging in his pocket searching for his keys. When he found them he opened the door tossed the keys aside and picked Sammy up again carrying him to he guest room. He rest Sammy on the bed and suddenly two arms were wrapped around his neck. "Noooo" Sammy said talking in his sleep, "oh come on!"Emanuel whispered trying to escape Sammy's grasp, no matter how much he tried he couldn't get free. He had no choice but to get in bed with him, he blushed as he crawled over Sammy and made it to left side of the bed. As Emanuel lied down Sammy started cuddling him and spooning him, making Emanuels face go red like a tomato. 'He's quite the cuddler is he' Emanuel thought, puttingan arm around Sammy's waist kissing his forehead.

"Good night beautiful ~"