°1°

I'm honestly so proud about how this chapter came out , hope you guys enjoy 💙

• Nova's P.O.V

×
× word count: 551❌😆🌊
×

"Oooohhh fuck Nova faster!" (A/N bitch I cringed 💀) This hoe name Nia yelled in my ear.

"Ooouuu I'm boutta cum.." I said.

"Oh yeah zaddy nut in me." She said as she threw her ass back on me .

Lol this bitch dumb . Ian havin no kids .

I pulled outta ha and grabbed her face.

She opened her mouth and took all 10 inches of me down her throat.

She sucked the tip for a good 2 minutes before I nutted down her throat.

She pulled off of it and We laid there for a good 5 minutes riding out our highs until she said sum .

"That was the best dick I eva had." She said while rubbin on me.

"I've had MUCHH betta pussy but I guess yours was ok ." I said bluntly while getting up to put some boxers on.

"Well .. good night love you babe." She said getting under the covers.

The hell she think she doin ? She got tha game fucked up if she think she stayin .

I neva let hoes stay tha night .

"Yeen stayin the fuck you thought this was ? Get up and get out ."

"But I thought we was sum -"

"Well you thought wrong sweetheart . Now leave." I said.

"Can I at least put my clothes on?" She asked while getting up and grabbing the few articles of clothes she had on when she came.

"Yeah on your way out the door." I said pushing her out of my bedroom door and down a few stairs.

I opened the door for her since her hands were full, I may be a jerk but I'm still a gentleman.

"Bye N-" I cut her off by slamming the door dead in ha face.

Bitches these days just don't know when to quit .

I locked the door and walked back up the steps.

I opened my dresser drawer and pulled out the legendary list .

I stared at the list as the thought replayed in my head about what started all of this .

Flashback♡ ♡

"Look at all these fine ass girls.." My bro Niqo said lookin around the hallways while we were walking to our next class.

"Heyy Nova.." A random girl said to me while purposely poking her chest out at me .

Flat chested ass .

"Hey baby girl." I said doing my signature smile . I love to hype these girl's heads up .

But on the bright side ..Its the 2nd day of school and I already got hoes .

"Man.. I bet you I can fuck all the girls before the school year is over." I said turning my head slightly to look at Niqo.

"You wish nigga , there is no way in hell they would let you hit ."

"Have you seen me ? I got bitches from across the country slidin in my dms tellin me to fly to France juhh so I can give em this dagger dick." I said while air thrusting .

He laughed and said "Ight , how much you tryna bet?"

"Hmm..$800."

"Deadass?' He asked .

"Deadass." I said walking into the classroom.

End of flashback ♡♡

I crossed Brittany off the faded blue cardboard like piece of paper and put it back in my drawer .

48 down .. 2 more to go.

Next chappie is gonna be longer 💙💙🔐