Marvin's Interview *

I got a chance to interview my character for this series; Marvin Fraser!

I will interview other people by the comments on any chapter with an asterisk like this: * or IC (interview choice) so hope you enjoy the book and interviews. Also you can ask questions as well as stating who you want me to interview.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Well lovely to meet you Marvin!

Marvin: You too Interviewer,

Me: Marvin state your full name even that embarrassing middle name..

Marvin: Marvin Avery Fraser.. -Marvin looks outside, blushing-

Me: When's your birthday Marvin?

Marvin: 27th July 1998 which makes me 14.

Me: Any nicknames and who made them up for you?

Marvin: Mars and that is from my sister, Ace and that is from my old friend who isn't a superhero and May and from my parents.. why a girls name?

Me: You kind have answered my next question but any more brothers and sisters?

Marvin: My sister called Vinetta and a younger brother called Eiwan.

Me: Is any of your friends going to Portman's Academy for Superheroes?

Marvin: Only one which is Christopher Slate but he currently hates me because in school I got his 'role' in the performance at the End of Year 6.

Me: Last question but I could interview you soon; What is your personality?

Marvin: Cheeky, cool and calm; the three C's Interviewer.