Chapter 4

Picking up Gray, i put him next to Natsu and Erza. Turning around I started to walk to the bar were Lyon and the children were with Leo and Mirajane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Now~~~~~~~~~~~

As I walked up to the bar, Mirajane handed me the milkshake that Lilly was supposed to bring me before the interference showed up. "Thanks Mira, by any chance is there any new high paying jobs?" I asked her as I sat down in between Lyon and Leo. Nodding, Mira went to find one for me.

As I sip on my milkshake two pairs of hands go around my shoulders and pull me closer to each person. Looking done at the two pairs of hands, I set the milkshake down and pinched their arms. Hissing in pain, the owners of whose the hands belonged to drew back."Lucy, I found one." Hearing Mirajane's voice, I looked back up.

Seeing Mirajane holding a flier up in front of me, I reached out and took it. Looking at it, I started to grin and stated "I'm taking it."

Without showing either of the guy's what was on the flier, Mirajane stamped the paper and I jumped off the stool and walked out, paper in hand.

--------------------------

Realizing they got left behind, Leo went back to the celestial world and Lyon ran after her.

--------------------------

Walking back to my apartment, I notice someone was following us.........

-
Who could it be????........
Done with chapter 4, sorry that its short.

I don't own fairy-tail

please review and comment.

Ja ne~