+*35*+

This is the very last chapter, there is more in the author's note at the bottom.

I put my hands on Cyrus's hips pulling him closer to me as we attacked each other's lips.

Cyrus backed me into the wall and slightly bit my lip, and I ran my hand up his back and straight into his hair.

Then the sound of someone knocking at the door of the dressing room made us jump apart.

"How long does it take to try on a suit?" I hear Buffy say from the other side of the door.

"Sorry, we umm took a break?" Cyrus said in more of a questioning tone and he looked at me and I just shrugged, staring back at his red face.

"How do you take a break while putting on clothes?" I hear Andi ask. "Ohh never mind Buffy translated, wait I don't think they can have sex that fast...Cyrus has to be a virgin, he would've told us if he wasn't... He wouldn't lose his virginity in a changing room, he's too fabulous for that"

Are these two seriously having this conversation, in public, out loud, about Cyrus, when he's literally not even a foot away from them?

Cyrus unlocks the door and "Ow!" Andi jumps away from the door after Cyrus hits her in the head trying to open it.

"Sorry about that" Cyrus apologizes and then stops walking almost making me trip on the back of his feet. "Your dresses look amazing"

Andi smiles "Thank you"

Buffy twirls around "I know, I picked it out"

"Aren't you gonna pick out your shoes too?" Cyrus asked the two girls looking down at the pair of black Vans they're both wearing.

"These are our shoes" Buffy says.

"If they get to wear those I get to wear my Converse tomorrow night" I say and Cyrus somewhat glares at me.

"You will wear dressy shoes, and you're gonna love it" Cyrus pokes my noes when he's done talking and he leaves it there.

"Watch me" I grab his wrist and remove his finger off my nose.

*+*+*+*+*

"Ummmm?" Buffy walks into my bedroom and then she walks right back out when she sees the position Cyrus and I are in.

I'm laying on my back while Cyrus is straddling me, his back is facing as he tries to take the Converse off my feet but I'm moving legs a lot so he can't get them off.

I grab his waist and flip us over.

"What is going on here?" I look behind me to see Marty standing at the door way.

Buffy shows up behind him. "It got worse." She covers her eyes.

I look down and our positioning did on fact get worse, I'm on my knees with Cyrus's legs on either side of me with his butt in the air.

"It's not what it looks like, I was trying to take off his shoes" Cyrus says.

"You are no where near his feet though" Marty points out.

"A mother shouldn't have to see her son like this" My mom walks over to the door shaking her head. "Now control your horny-mones so I can take pictures"