a not very typical night

((kinkyNSFW™️ // IT wAS MIDNIGHT WHEN I WROTE THIS IM SORRY CHILDREN))

it was a night like any other night. matt was already asleep, even though it was barely 9:00. edd was watching tv on the couch while petting ringo. tord was... well, who knew where he was? tom was about ready to take a shower, barely having walked into the bathroom.

tom shut the door, deciding there was no need to lock it since he knew no one would even walk in. he didn't care anyway, since the shower had a curtain that wasn't see-through.

he flicked on the light switch. the three lights above the mirror flickered on, a small hum sound following. tom pulled the curtain out of the way and started the shower to a steaming hot temperature, the burning water drops stinging his fingertips.

tom pulled his grey t-shirt over his head and dropped it on the floor with a sigh. he started to unzip his pants before the lights suddenly blinked off, the humming sound of the energy slowly fading into nothing.

"are you kidding me!?" tom groaned, pushing a hand back through his hair. he opened the door a crack, noticing the house was pitch black. "edd!" he called out.

there was no answer from the living room.

knowing edd must not have heard him, tom opened the door all the way, wincing as cold air hit his bare chest. "edd!!" he repeated louder.

edd's irritated voice came from the living room this time. "yeah, i know, the power went out!"

"can you fix it?"

"ugh- tom! it's super cold outside and the power box-"

"i don't care!"

"tom!!"

"edd!"

edd sighed loudly (over dramatically as well). "fine, fine!" the floor creaked as he got up. ringo was heard meowing in protest as edd placed him on the floor.

"thanks," tom mumbled, rubbing his eyes so they could adjust to the darkness. he stepped back into the bathroom, closing the door and listening to the water pound against the floor.

suddenly, something wrapped its arms around tom, pulling him backwards into a well-built chest. hot breath was felt on the back of his neck, and hands slithered their way up his chest.

tom's eyes widened and his breath hitched. "get off me!!" he tried struggling but his attacker only held on tighter.

"woah, woah, chill.." a norwegian voice whispered huskily.

"t- tord!?" tom exclaimed, his shoulders becoming tense. his fear melted into anger. "what the hell is wrong with you!? let go of me you perv!"

"shut up! matt's sleeping!" tord snapped, his crotch pressed against tom's rear. "i need you to listen-"

"don't rape me!"

"i'm not going to!"

"i hate you!"

"fucking listen to me!!"

tom huffed a short breath through slightly parted lips. "fine."

"thank you," tord kept his arms securely locked around the shorter male. "i need your help for.. something."