Entry #3

This is my second time in a row keeping track on here. I deserve a large bowl of ramen or four. Seriously.

Anyway, it's Friday, tomorrow is Saturday, the kids are asleep, and we were all invited to the Nara compound. Needless to say, we were going to "enjoy ourselves". 

At first, it was tame. Sakura and Lee had an arm wrestle, Sasuke and Tenten had a dart battle (which ended in a tie), Kiba and Tamaki were inside, just sitting on the couch together watching TV, Shikamaru showed Karui his shot glass collection, Chōji ate almost all of Shikamaru's fridge, Sai was drinking (but stayed sober by some fucking miracle), Hinata and I did competitive karaoke, and Temari and Ino talked about fashion or whatever.

But then Sasuke, who naturally has a high alcohol tolerance, and Sakura, whose body can break down harmful substances in seconds, decided to have a drinking challenge. And these too are super fucking stubborn, so even when they did eventually get drunk, they kept on going because neither would admit defeat. This isn't the first time this happened, actually, but last time it got so out of hand they blew up their house.

Anyway, everyone left, Sai helping Sasule and Sakura home and Ino passing out at the Nara compound. Shikamaru brought me and Hinata home, bless his soul. We're sitting in the bed trying to prepare for tomorrow's hangover.

Oh, I am not ready for that.