Entry #4

They say three is the magic number, but why can't I seem to make three entries in a row? This thing is hacked. No, I do not know how you hack a notebook.

I had to skip yesterday-hangover problems and such-but I mostly just sat in my office and puked, so I guess it would've just been useless. Today, however, was just as boring so far. So far.

We are waiting for Takehiko to come back from his mission today so we can surprise him. Hinata is knitting something for decoration, Hikana is putting together another scrapbook, and I'm putting decorations up, and buying food, and doing errands, and writing in here, and convincing Kakashi to fill in for me the rest of the day, and gathering the others, and scouting for team Konohamaru. You gotta love shadow clones. They make life so much easier.

The food Hinata was making all yesterday is set on the table, and I'm trying to stop Hikana from stealing it. Sometimes she acts like she hasn't eaten in weeks. I should know, after all.

To think my eldest is to be a Jōnin. It feels so surreal, and uet, here we are. Hinata wanted us to congradulate him and tell him about his name, which seems kinda lackluster, but it has a real meaning behind it, same with Hikana.

We almost named him Jiraiya, but I was constantly reminded of the nickname "Pervy Sage". Not the way I want to remember my son. Then we thought about the name Neji, but Hinata didn't want to think about Neji's death so much. Then we thought up Boruto.

It was a name in honor of Neji. Bolt, Screw. But we decided to honor Neji by leaving him in the past, like he would've wanted. We decided to let his "other uncle" name him. And Sasuke named him Takehiko.

Take as in Martial and Hiko as in Prince. Kinda funny how we still named him after Neji and honored Sasuke as my brother in arms. We never told him about it because we were waiting for a special occasion. And this is it! It's the same with Hikana, but that's a story for another day.

I may just update later. Who knows. But right now, I just want to spend this day with my family.