Chapter 4

11/22/14

for the past few days it was kinda fun..since chris was my cute slave and ive got a person to talked to even if his miles away.

so today im finally going out of the house yeayyy but the problem is im going back to school
.fuck.

as much as i want to go, i really don't like it there..i mean who the fuck wants to go to a school that has jackass people walking around the campus except for my friends.

i guess its time for school again.
here goes nothing

---------------

in every campus their is always a so called " Queen bee " well ours is called Bridget Thompson..bridget is a typical queen bee that you would read in every story haha. all i could say to her is she's annoying as hell.

in the campus we also have the typical jockeys or known as the players not a player in the game but a player when it comes to the girls...fucking pigs

also another thing is the people who are just normal ones, just bystanders or the victims of getting bullied, im somehow in that group of people.

so where does chris seats? in the nerdy section

" im not a nerd" chris smacks my head

" well nerd boy, im just explaining it to our new friend over here macy" pointing out to the person infront of me.

" uhh..uhh g-uyss i dont get it..im kinda new here " macy states

" wow captain obvious thanks for clearing it out for us..the thing is this school is like every cliche story you read " chris mocked.

i mentally facepalm myself... so great.

i notice a notification so i took my phone out.

" well well well does lexi has a boyfie rn? aweee are you leaving me? " a whining chris

" shut up its just a friend and no im not going to leave you..i wove youu chris" hugging him tightly

"ewwww get off me "

" you guys are cute together"
we turned our heads together to look at the owner of the voice..ohh yeah i forgot its just macy.

"thanks? but ewww..macy he is just my annoyingly bestfriend that i love dearly so much " i then smacked chris' head so hard.

"Lexiss!!! WTH!"

I just simply smiled at him like nothing happened.

" but seriously you guys look cute together"

me and Chris just stare into each other and laughed like it was the funniest joke that was ever told.