Chapter 6

(Daniel's POV)

As I followed (random named dude!) I couldn't help but feel regret. So I looked over to where Blaze was and looked at his eyes. I wish I didn't. The blue-green orbs where filled with hate, if looks where to kill, this would take the cake.

"Hey Daniel don't worry about it, ok?" (Random named dude!) said. I just nodded. I turned back around and looked at the floor. Soon we got to(dude I think you know what I'm gonna say: skittles! Sorry just seeing if I had your attention. Random wolf dudes) work. He went to work at the laugagues, while I went to the couches.

I knew I wouldn't stay long, I just needed to clear my head. That is until I heard Aphmau's voice, along with Aaron. "I swear I saw him come over here." "Aph, maybe you just saw someone who looked like him." "No Aaron, I saw him come over here and I'll find him!" Aphmau yelled. Almost everyone staring at her like she's crazy.

After that I stopped paying attention. Umtill a pair of arms flew around my neck and someone yelling "found you!" In my ear. It was so loud and so so close that I couldn't make out who it was. I jumped.

Then someone started laughing. "Aph, don't be so rude." I could tell that was Aaron. For a second I didn't know what to say then a question popped in my head. "What are you doing here?"

A/N I know I know short and crappy. There are at least two references in there if you got 'em I love you! If you didn't wow what are you doing with your life.