television

park jimin and you burst into laughter.

"neil patrick harris?" you raise your eyebrows, your eyes dripping with cheerful tears, smiling wide

"shut— up!" he exclaims, pulling your arm with all of his might, finally releasing you, sending him tumbling backwards. a reverse somersault lands him flat on his back, staring at the hallways' off-white ceiling, sporting a few cracks and occasional brown splotches from water damage.

you scooch back and lay on your back next to him. you fold your arms and scan the cracks. jimin is breathing heavily and turns over to you. "sky is particularly beautiful this night, isn't it? just look at those stars."
jimin let's out a cute laugh at your dumb joke.

the door opens up again and jimin's 'dickwad boyfriend' comes into the hallway with a large red shirt on. "he's clothed!" jimin shouts.

taehyung swings his arms around and walks to stand in-between either of your knees. he leans over both of your smiling faces. "kim taehyung. please." he extends a hand for both of you. he hoists you both up and jimin scurries over to pick up his antlers he kicked just a few minutes before.

"y/n." you shake his hand before releasing.

"sorry about all the noise and um— nakedness..." he blushes and rubs his neck. "but anyway; is this your apartment?" he points to doctor hoseok's.

"it's actually my— my friends. he told me i could stay here for a while." you nod and lean against the wall.

"really now? your friend never seems to be home, ever since they moved in, we met him once, he brought us cookies on his first day in this complex, maybe a year ago."
jimin and taehyung exchange interesting looks.

"well, we were busy and... yeah. no wonder we've never seen him, that was so awkward." jimin clears things up without having to give any details.

taehyung reaches and gently grabs your hand. "hey why don't you just come in for a bit? i can make something hot to drink!"
you all walk back to their door and go inside.

their apartment is crazy. it is so messy. no disgusting messes, just- clothes, everywhere. they don't seem to notice it. you step over the shirts and pants flung everywhere to find a seat on the couch.

taehyung scurries to the kitchen, which is surprisingly clean, compared to the entry room. jimin turns on the tv and starts bending over and picking up clothes. "sorry, i know, it's a shit-show; but it's just the living room... tae is just an absolute pig—"

"HEY!" taehyung yells from the kitchen, literally 7 feet away. he has a thick swatch of cocoa powder on his nose.

"really though.." jimin whispers, glancing up at you, sitting uncomfortably on the couch.

the tv is on, the sound was on mute, but once seeing images of the subway you were robbed on with the rolling subtitles, "ballroom burglar strikes again on the metro" you thrash around in your seat, eyes bulging, mouth dropped open, throwing the clothes around, looking for a remote.
jimin leans over and points a remote at the television, tapping unmute and placing it back on the table.

"the nicknamed, ballroom burglar, strikes again on the subway! he apparently dances with women in their younger twenties, with y/hair color and y/eye color, stealing their purses or wallets in the process. the 4th offense has occurred tonight, just 30 minutes ago, a woman came to the police and reported what is now the same attack that 3 women have all described, starting just 2 nights ago..."

taehyung and jimin and both seated around you, you never even noticed them sitting down. "woah.." jimin gasps. "that's crazy!" taehyung exclaims with a smile. "can imagine how freaking cool that guy must be! stealing their hearts, then their money!" taehyung slaps the couch in amazement.

"no— i was the 4th!" you point at the tv, both boys leaning in front of you, widening their eyes.

"NO WAY!" jimin shouts with a smile. "DID HE STEAL YOUR HEART?!" taehyung claps amusingly.

"ye- no! but— he was a really good dancer, and singer too. i didn't even notice he stole anything until much later." your eyes never leave the television.

"holy shit..." taehyung drones on. "singer? did he sing to you?" jimin clenches his teeth to hold back a laugh.

"he just- i don't even.. it was so magical."
you rest your head in your hands.

"have you checked your credit card purchases?" taehyung asks concerned.

"no- no, he hasn't done anything. i only had like 80 bucks (80,000 won) and some pictures." you rub your hands on your thighs, trying to recollect your thoughts.

"ohmyg what pictures?" "what a mystery!!" the boys are completely infatuated with the story laid in front of them.

"pictures of my dog and i.. and a picture of my mom and dad.. and... omg."
you slowly move your hand over your mouth.

"WHAT?!! WHAT???" the boys and jumping up and down, taehyung holding jimin around the waist.

you drop your face into your hands and mumble through your fingers...

** BRB I ACTUALLY GOTTA THINK OF SOMETHING PFFFHSDYHD **