Len x Kaito LEMON (Part 2) *Final part!*

Len's POV
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I woke up to someone snuggling next to me. Probably just Rin again. I wonder if she had another nightmare? I was about to ask when I noticed something. Wait, I don't remember Rin ever being this big.... I was going to ask who it was *I was pretty freaked out* when I realized I WAS NAKED. I immediately opened my eyes and noticed I wasnt in my room. Careful not to disturb the person next to me I slightly turned my head to get a better view of him/her. I was shocked as I saw dark blue hair. K-Kaito!!! My face turned bright red as I realized my current situation. I am naked in Kaito's house, he is also naked. I woke up in his bed and he is snuggling me... So why would I- OH GOD. W-WE COULDN'T HAVE.... right? Suddenly memories of last night flashed through my mind. Blue hair, kissing, and then clothes flying everywhere. By now my face was so red I thought it would pop. I heard soft groans from behind me. Kaito must be waking up, I gotta think fast! I quickly closed my eyes and did my best to fake sleep. I felt him sit up in bed and look over. I also heard him nearly choke to death on his own spit after he saw me. Guess he's surprised too huh... He lightly said my name, "Len, you awake?" I didn't reply. I guess he bought it. He got up and opened the door quietly, then he silently left. Now I just have to find my clothes and get out of here before he comes back!

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Flashback to where we last left off!
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Len's POV (still)
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

I was on top of Kaito and we were making out when a certain someone's face flashed through my mind. Meiko... Even though I resented her for going out with Kaito instead of me, I still was good friends with her. I cant do this to her. I broke the kiss and lightly pushed him away. "Kaito stop, we cant." He just stared at me in confusion. "But, why not?" I sighed, trying to catch my breath. "Because, you are dating Meiko and this is wrong. We cant do this to her. Besides, im only 14. Dont be a pedo." (*cue tsundere Len, lol.*) He thought for a moment before grabbing his phone from the nightstand. I was confused. "What are you doing?" He looked up for a second before replying. "I just broke up with Meiko. And besides that the only peoblem is your age right? Well then for tonight let's pretend you are Len Kagamine, 17 years old. So there! Now its perfectly fine and we can do whatever we want." I sat there, dumbstruck at what he just said. Then I felt him edge closer to me. "There isnt a problem now, is there? So we can both enjoy ourselves to the fullest tonight." (*omg seductive Kaito. O////O oh god I feel a nosebleed coming. Readers, prepare your tissues. if I dont suck that is...*) I gasped as he slid his hand up my shirt. He then pushed his hand up my chest and tugged off my shirt. I couldnt control myself anymore. I leaned in close to him and pulled his shirt off as well. Then he laid me down against he bed and slid off my pants.He then went to take off his. Good thing he lives alone. I shivered as I felt him get on top of me. He gently pulled down my boxers as i took off his. He then proceeded to stroke my cock, trying to get me a little wet before he went inside of me. "K-Kaito..."
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
Nobody's POV
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Len gasped and moaned under the blue haired boy. Kaito didn't have to be told, as that was all he had wanted to do, but at the same time he didn't want to hurt Len so he had to prepare him."K-Kaito... I t-think I'm r-ready..." as soon as he said that, Len was roughly flipped over onto his  stomach. Before he had the time to think, his instincts moved him into a sexy cat pose and sure enough, he felt Kaito sliding into him."L-Len... You know, y-you're so warm." Kaito said, letting low moans at the back of his throat."Ngh...HyaaAAAHH! Ngh...haah...hng..." Len's moans got louder and louder as Kaito picked up his speed, with incredibly loud sounds of skin slapping together."Haah...hnnggg...uhhhhnn..."'If I remember correctly...at this angle meant...' Kaito thought to himself."HyyyyaaaAAAAHHHH!" Len let out a lous shriek. "T-there! S-so... g-good!" Kaito leaned down and brushed his lips against Len's, then stuck his tongue into his mouth, melting into a French kiss. As they parted for air, a trail of saliva trailed down Len's chin and down the jawbone. Kaito passionately licked it up and trailed his licks down onto Len's upper chest, and finally onto Len's nipple as his other hand found its way to the other one. Len gritted his teeth tightly, but he never once succeeded in holding back his voice.Kaito thrusted even harder, without ever reducing his speed. "Uhn...ugh...ngh..." Kaito was really close as well, from all that holding back."L-Len...I c-can't hold it... Can I c-come inside y-you?" "Y-you don't...haah...h-have to...hhhaaaask..." Kaito moaned louder now, and with a few more thrusts, he 'came' deep in Len."Ngh...nnnyyyyaaAAAAHH!" Len let out an earsplitting scream as he came, unable to stand the sensation of Kaito cumming inside of him.With a few more softer thrusts, Kaito pulled out of Len slowly, making a squelching sound."Hah...hah...nghaah...hah..." both panting from their orgasm, Len laid on his back while Kaito fell beside him, both of them falling asleep.
(Sorry guys, I know I suck at this story request. Most of it was inspired by akino-yuuichi02 on fanfiction.net, check her out sometime! (i assume its a girl) But dont forget to give me some credit, this is the first lemon I have ever wrote in my life. -/////- it was really hard to write. and at one point my mom and brother walked in. My mom just checked on me to see if I wad trying to set the house on fire or not. meanwhile my brother decided to try sitting next to me and reading over my shoulder. I am now sitting on my bed in the dark, but dont worry, im not alone! my two brothers are with ne trying to record funny things on the new app my brother got. Dear lord save me..... *insert tortured author meme here* anyway please keep making requests! i am taking them at anytime and I always check to see if there are anymore! Please tell me how i did! Dont forget to Comment, Vote, and/or Follow! BYE MY LOVELIES!!!~ ♥)