KaitoxMiku Sad

Kaito sat there, watching the love of his life chat happily with her boyfriend Dell. What she saw in him he'd never know. Dell Honne was a crimson-eyed, smoking, silver-haired bad boy. Dell had bad grades, skipped school all the time, was involved with bad people, and got into fights every other day. But despite all that, he had the cutest, nicest, and most popular girl in Vocaloid Academy clinging to him. Why did this have to happen to HIM. Why did DELL, who did nothing right, get the most perfect girl in the universe while HE, who did everything right, have to sit there alone.

Ever since Dell enrolled into the academy he had been flocked by the girls in the school, and just like that his friends left too. He only had Miku left, and now she was gone too. Life sucks. It really does.
~After School~

Kaito went out of the school and sighed heavily. 'Some day it was huh..'

As he rounded the corner he saw Dell making out with a girl, a girl that definately WASN'T Miku. He heard a loud gasp, followed by someone clutching tightly to the back of his shirt. It was Miku.

Kaito calmly took her in his arms and carried her away from the scene, knowing not to say anything. As soon as he got to his house he sat her on the couch and went to get the tissues from the table. He knew it'd be necessary.

"Miku it's ok he wasn't worth it. You can do so much better." Kaito continued to speak kind but comforting words to her as he gently rubbed circles on her back.

He continued this throughout the day, until he finally got her to stop sobbing and go to sleep. As soon as she was sleeping he called Mikuo and told him where she was and that she was just going to stay the night that night.
~The Next Day~

Kaito walked into school with Miku attached to his side. She was still upset about Dell and after a heartfelt discussion on her abandoning Kaito as a friend and her apologizing, he told her he'd protect her.

Dell walked up to them nearly hallway through the day and demanded to see his 'babe'.

Many cruel words and one violent fight later Kaito sat in the living room of his home with Miku bandaging his bloody and bruised face. As he watched her carefully adjust the bandage on his side he sighed once more. As if feeling his gaze she looked up and smiled.

"I'm glad you were there for me Kaito, I don't know what I'd do without a nice friend like you. I hope we can be friends forever!"
'I guess I'm just always a friend and nothing more...'