DONT TOUCH MY HAIR!

HEY AUTHORS NOTE: WASSUP COMMENT AND VOTE THIS IS MY FIRST STORY ENJOY! i do not edit sorry but if i dont use quotations marks just forget bout it!

"sup" i said while fighting the urge to yawn. "hey baby" harry said while kissing me on the cheek.

HOLD UP!!!! let me introduce myself my name is Ella Tisdale. I look just like sarah hyland but im blonde and im a victoria secrets angel, im a model, actress, singer and dancer! alot right? but i manage to handle it. my dad is the 2nd richest man in the world and my moms a model and last but not least the boys of 1D are my bffs. i know what you might be thinking, is this girl taking steriods or sumthing? But no im a normal 19 year old. sure 1d might be older but watevs. people laugh at me all the time cuz its easier 4 me to make friends with boys but what can i say? im gifted lol

well the boys and me were getting ready to eat! "WHERES MY HAIR SPRAY!!!!?!?" yelled zayn as loud as he could. The other 4 boys stared at me trying hard not to laugh, "uhmm.... did you check my bathroom?' i yelled back, scared of what zayn was going to do when he found it on the ground empty beside his broken hair straightener. i gulped as i heared a girly scream, "oh crap" i said aloud which got the boys laughing their faces out. "ELLLLAAAAAAAA, get your straightened hair up here right NOW!" "FIIIIIINE, sheesh you don't got to be so rude!" i yelled back just as i heared niall chocking on his waffle, "good you deserve to die" i said laughing. I ran up stairs where i saw zayn sitting on my bed pulling at his ahir. " Sup zayn, what it do?" trying to act like i didnt break and use up his two favourite things in the world. "what it do/ WHAT IT DO???? it do that you broke my beautiful golden hair straightener from italy and my $200 hair spray from Paris!" yelled zayn gritting his teeth while doing so, "oh well um, i hope you had a good deal in pasta in italy and ummm ,,,,,, did u know that people are born to be something but-" i said trying to change the subject "but they turn out to be you?" said zayn smiling. i laughed and zayn hugged me "its ok ella, and i was maybe just exagerrating, just a tinsy, little bit cuz i got the straightener from my sisters old barbie kit and painted it gold and i, uh, got the hair spray from.... dollar store." i laughed, slapped zayn and ran down stairs. "oh come back here ella!"ZAyn yelled. liam shook his head " i swear i feel like im living with 5 babies" he said cleaning the dishes. louis then yelled " oh and umm ella i ate your waffles." "W-W-WHHHAAAT? louis get your striped t-shirt over here" and when we didnt come i tackled him down on the ground and then niall took that as an oppurtunity to tale louis food. and as soon as we got up (meaning pulling louis by the hair and kicking him in the -you know-) harry pretened someone was kissing him by wrapping his arms around himself, "MWAh ohhh wow stop girl mwah" the sounds that harry made. I took a pillow and threw it at him "PDA lol yay im louis" i said to harry " your just jealous, IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT." harry sang as the song came on, then we all took our shirts off, even me( im wearing a tank top, dont worry and besides they have seen me model so same thing lol) and started dancing. then we all had a group hug. "DONT TOUCH MY HAIR" said zayn taking a little water gun out of his pocket. "i'll so watever it takes to keep it good!" yelled zayn spraying water on us all. i love them all, i've known the boys since i was 3 and believe me if you think this was a hectic day, well this was just a normal day!

AUTHORS NOTE: HOPED U LIKED IT! IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DATE A MEMBER IN MY STORY THEN COMMENT 5 times and vote 10! also i put a pic of ella