Hajime- 7:00pm

I was never really one for parties. My therapist always said alcohol "reminded me of the island" but I think most of the people in this room are drinking because it makes them forget. Ibuki and Kazuichi come together to throw the apparently most amazing parties, but it took a long time for us to recover to the point where our bodies could cope with getting shitfaced drunk night after night. My boyfriend, Nagito, pulled me to this party as its our first one back fully together. I looked down at the clear liquid in the red cup that was handed to me before throwing it down my throat with no care, what does it matter? I was at a pre-drinks with Nagito, Akane, Mahiru and Hiyoko. The girls were in a bathroom applying a list of products to their faces that I would never understand. Nagito and I were sat on Hiyokos pink sofa, I wondered how many times her and Mahiru silently explored the depths of each other's minds, mouths and bodies on this sofa, I pushed this out of my mind and focused on Nagito, he was paler. This meant he was probably cold so I slowly placed my arm around him as not to startle him. His big grey eyes looked at me as I did so. "Hajime, You shouldn't care for me in this way, for I am simply tra-" Before he finished that sentence I shut him up with my mouth. This was now the only way to make him stop his own self deprecation. His lips were soft and warming to my now cold touch. I placed my hand on the side of his boney face and I heard a shout behind me

"If ya plannin' on makin' out can ya at least do it somewhere not in plain sight?"

Akane Owari had emerged from the bathroom, her hair was curled and her face was heavily contoured. She picked up an ice blue can from the table and opened it. She rose it to her lips and quickly downed it before picking up two cans to throw at me and Nagito. Nagito caught his with grace, but mine landed awkwardly in my lap. I picked it up and turned it over in my hands. Hiyoko and Mahiru emerged from the bathroom, they both looked stunning. They'd been dating since they both got discharged from the hospital. In fact almost everyone was dating someone, as Akane was waiting for Coach Nekomaru Nidai to arrive. It was no secret they were hooking up inside the neo world programme. I clicked open my beer and began to chug it, the alcohol seeping into my body and fuzzing my thought process.

"Jesus christ, if I wanted depressing I would've accepted Kazuichi's offer of pre drinks!" Hiyoko snapped, sipping at a pink, decorated cocktail.

As she said that the doorbell rang, and Akane perked up as she dashed to the door. She quickly unbolted it and revealed the overwhelming body of Nekomaru. He was holding copious amounts of alcohol and some sort of weird energy drink. He opened up his arms as they embraced and made out.

"Hypocrite" I muttered under my breath.

"You'd think they hadn't seen each other in years!" Hiyoko said, repulsed at the sight of over-affection in front of her.

I stood up, noticing Nagito was copying my exact motions, and grabbed my bag, Everyone else was doing the same as we prepared ourselves to brace a night of partying. Once Akane and Nekomaru had detached from each other we headed out the door, Mahiru locking the door with obviously some copy of a key to Hiyokos house. I felt a soft warmth in my hand at Nagito interlocked his fingers with mine. I looked up at him and squeezed his hand. We began to navigate to Ibukis house, which wasn't too far away, but our tipsy brains couldn't function. After half an hour of fumbling around with satnavs and some short cut we finally got there. There was a keg set up in the front garden and the path to the pool was littered with peoples clothes. Suddenly a pink haired shark toothed boy came running toward us, someone we'd only know as Kazuichi Souda. He smiled and handed us all cups before running off, stripping a jumpsuit as he went.

"Well then..." Nekomaru said, approaching the keg, filling up his cup before heading to the pool, Akane following him.

I guess this is a party.

Fun...

Right?